• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Mets Magic Number is...

I am hoping for a sweep by the braves!!!!

You guys better just hope the Phils don't sneak in, because they've shown that they can't beat them.

Now if they could only beat the Marlins! :angry:

I am conceding the NL East on behalf of the Braves...GL to the Mets in the postseason :thumbs: I will be rooting for them.

That fat lady hasn't sung, but she is tuning up in the wings. Great pitching performances on both sides last night.

I wish Pedro well. It would be nice to see him at Fenway for the World Series.

Doc.

Why haven't you updated this the last couple days Tom?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why haven't you updated this the last couple days Tom?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because Willie is in WAY over his head...

Perfect example - Friday night, Bottom 8. You have the fastest guy on the team on 3rd base. (Carlos GOmez - yes, he is faster then Jose Reyes, even Reyes admits to this. If this kid gets his full time shot in the bigs, the top of our lineup could be deadly) You have the best bunter on the team at bat. You would think he would call for a squeeze. Problem is, Willie doesn't seem to believe in stuff like that. I've never seen him call one. Hell, it's like pulling teeth to get him to call a hit and run.

Damn shame considering we have the most stolen bases in the league.

Seems to me that after sweeping Atlanta in ATL, then backing it up with a series win up here, it seems maybe we cqan finally put that monkey behind us. Problem is, it looks like Philly jumped right up in their place.

It's really too bad that the Phils can't beat the bad teams, because they own the Mets.

This is true for this year. Too bad for the Phillies they aren't playing the Mets for the rest of the regular season.

Seems to me this thread hasn't been updated by the owner in a few days...hmmmmmmm :laugh:

After everything this season, I can't believe it's really going to come down to 3 games. Unbelievable.

In the immortal words of that great Met and Phil, Tug McGraw you gotta believe. That is why they play all the games.

In the immortal words of that great Met and Phil, Tug McGraw you gotta believe. That is why they play all the games.

Here you go, Tony:

mr_met_vs_phanatic.jpg

I have the full sized wallpaper available if you want it.