• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The most incredible ashtray ever!

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Check this beautiful behemoth out. Approximate dimensions are 16"x6"x2. Machined from a single piece of aluminum.

gallery_1870_1302_6954.jpg

gallery_1870_1302_3375.jpg

Artist will remain nameless, but it is definitely not me.

get a little high temp paint on or powdercoat it and that thing would be snazzy!

I really like the bare look of it. It's quite heavy at about 10 pounds, so it'll cost me my other arm to get it shipped back here to the states. Nice thing is that it is unique. He's only ever made one and does not plan on making any more.

Make sure he knows not to sell it. I have heard issue in the past with copywrite and what not with Opus. They'll guard that name with their lives.

I just got the sudden urge to hit someone with a heavy object.

One of the best looking ashtrays I have ever seen :thumbs:

Great ashtray Sam...did you happen upon it while traveling or was it a commissioned piece?

Great ashtray Sam...did you happen upon it while traveling or was it a commissioned piece?

Kind of both. Saw some of his other work and my friend talked to him about making this piece. Turned out better than I could have expected, but the material cost itself was pretty pricey. Apparently aluminum costs quite a bit more when its a little thicker than the foil we use in our kitchen.

I just got the sudden urge to hit someone with a heavy object.

One of the best looking ashtrays I have ever seen :thumbs:
I think your frying pan was better :laugh:
Nice ashtry :cool: :thumbs:

That's a beaut, Sam. It's a good thing the creator goes nameless. I believe he'd get more than a few requests.

That's a pretty wicked ashtray. I wonder what it'd look like if some of the voids were filled with a black or red lacquer/enamel, just for some colour contrast. Either way.... wicked.

Can you order one with the OPUS X mirrored instead? Then you could use it as a cake pan.

That is definitely an awesome ashtray. I'm not sure if I would like it better painted, or raw.