• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The most recognizable pro sports team in the world?

Hate to disagree, but the most famous hockey team is the Macon Whoopee.

Actually, to be painfully honest, I'd say either the Red Wings or the Rangers. Funny, I hate both of them.

Good stuff guys, I think I feel pretty ok with making my original statement. The Cowboys are at least in the running for top US team. My Houston friends are still bitter at the world because of their infamous #1 pick. I think their anger was taken out on me and my 'Boys.

anehiem is the most recognizable hockey team in the us??? you are on crack matt.

Trying to deflect the fact that I am a Red Wings fan living in between Chicago and St. Louis... but, professional hockey has become very uninteresting to me. I go to the junior hockey games around here, Springfield Junior Blues and also root for the Peoria Rivermen. All te kids at the Junior Blues games seem to have on Ducks and Blackhawk's jerseys..... so maybe it's just a central Illinois thing....

They were on sale 'cause nobody wanted them ;)

All the kids at the Junior Blues games seem to have on Ducks and Blackhawk's jerseys..... so maybe it's just a central Illinois thing....