• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Most Ridiculous Bike Ever

I hope he never has too far to go, or the need to get there in a hurry. It looks like riding it that half a block wore him out. :D

It was kinda neat, though.

This proves that just because you can do something, doesn't necessarily make it a good idea!

Saw it earlier. The question I had is, how does he turn? The tire is so thick that you would think it would just fall over.

I can't decide if that bike was created for forces of good or for the forces of awesome.

AKA "when steampunk goes wrong." :laugh:

Wait . . . that'd be pretty awesome with a steam engine and lots of mysterious gauges on it . . . :cool:

I have to admit, however, I was sort of expecting this one:

108129.jpg

Oh, what I wouldn't give to own it! :love:

~Boar

Clearly this is one of the most brilliant ideas ever, right next to the Chrysler with a Jet Engine on the back... :whistling:

I thought I was something when I installed a cup holder on my bicycle.

I went to school in an area of Minneapolis where bikes are like extensions of people's bodies. There were some really crazy ones that people would actually ride regularly. The scariest one I saw was about the height of this crazy thing but was basically a real bike with extra long forks.

Looks like he could work on the gear ratios on that bike. If he can add a simple shifter it might be a little easier to ride. Otherwise... ridiculous!

wow that bike is simply amazing. i want to see it monster truck some of those low rider chopper bikes