• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Motherload has arrived!

The band on these particular Partagas Culebras are the machine made bands

images_Partags_Culebras_band_orig_6.jpg

Here is the hand made band

images_Partags_Culebras_band_orig_3.jpg

I borrowed these images from cubancigarwebsite.com

I hope this helps answer your inquiries Robbie. I can take much better pictures of my Culebra this week and send them to you. It looks like a Partagas 898 Culebra.

Sorry, by wrong, I meant incorrect placement. Even the machine made, foil wrapped Partagas were bound by twine and banded in the middle over the foil. Obviously if there are special circumstances regarding this cigar's history, there are more than just me who would be interested. The machine made culebras have been out of production for at least 4 years, but I think maybe even longer.

fwiw: the production size is about 39 x 5.74

Sorry, by wrong, I meant incorrect placement. Even the machine made, foil wrapped Partagas were bound by twine and banded in the middle over the foil. Obviously if there are special circumstances regarding this cigar's history, there are more than just me who would be interested. The machine made culebras have been out of production for at least 4 years, but I think maybe even longer.

fwiw: the production size is about 39 x 5.74

Yea the reason why they placed the band so high is probably because of the large ring gauge. I think these are 43 x 170 (6.7") Lonsdale size. I am told, by a few people who verified, that they came from a trip there in 2000.