• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The nastiest thing ever done at an Outlaw party

That's too funny!

The messed up thing is I could totally relate...it reminds me of my dumbass runk rawk years.

I tell you what moki, there aren't many things that will make me feel like I want to gag just from reading, but that did it.

I can't even imagine how fuggin nasty that was. BARF!!!

Brad, that's some pretty good stuff. Since the owner was involved will it become a regular "sanctioned" event at the Outlaw? :laugh: You'll have to set up some puking stations to accommodate the contestants.

Bottoms up, he tilted it to his lips, and the foul concoction oozed towards his mouth, then broke free like a falling glacier, and splashed on his lips like diarrhea hitting a toilet bowl.

He chugged it down to the sludge in the bottom, then projectile vomited all over the bathroom sink. He was turning a little green, but I impassionately noted that the bet was he had to finish it all. So he slurped the fetid waste out of the bottom of the glistening Tropicana bottle, and then vomited again.

He turned green, curled up in a fetal position, and passed out for the night. For some reason, he didn't want to come drinking with us that night. :)

Just reading this made me wretch a bit. Er....Thanks?? for the colorful description.....but uh....don't do it again.

Ditto... I threw up a little in my mouth... :0

Nasty :laugh: thats a good laugh from both stories. Nasty marines...lol.

Wow, I made the mistake of reading this thread right after dinner...
I don't feel so good. :(