• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The never ending bad news...and my farewell post!

I'm sorry to hear of the bad news Loren! Keep your head up....I hope things get better for you soon! Prayers sent brother!!!

Chin up bro....the battery of liver tests may just bring you good news, it happened to me once.

Take care of your back and move forward with a great cigar in hand!

Loren, if you ever need anything, you know I'm just down the road from the VA hospital.

Take care of yourself man.

Sorry to hear this news Loren. Keep your spirits up my friend.

Joe G

That sucks big time Bro, keep a positive attitude and I am sure good news is just around the corner.

Thanks all...its been an interesting week so far. Looking forward to my shots in July 6th.

Hoping the best for you, Loren. Stay strong brother!

Here is some good news. They did the shots in the Operating Room and all went well so far. I feel like Superman right now. I was listening to them talk and it was interesting. The main Doctor was training a new Doctor in this type of procedure. He said the traditional treatment doesn't apply to my case and was explaining how she needed to do the injections into the spine and what not. So far the pain is subsided and on a new NSAID aka Non-Steroid Anti-Inflammatory drug. Hopefully for the next 4 months I will get some decent sleep and now the waiting game to see what else they have planned for me. In short, I'm doing pretty good considering things. Thanks again for all the prayers. Appreciate it a lot. :)

Good to hear some positive news Loren. Lets just hope it keeps coming!

Well CP has always been a home to me. I got a call from my Nurse assigned to my Doctor at the VA Hospital. Results are in. I will need a Liver transplant at some time. They can not predict when it will be needed to be done. Basically my Liver is turning into fat and its pushing fat into my Spleen. And the Spleen is enlarging slowly as this happens. Now I have to wait and see when the GI Doctor will get on my case. So I'm going to smoke a Opus X Scorpio Maduro to celebrate being alive another day. So have a drink for me.

I will have a few for you tonight and maybe a smoke as well.

Sorry to hear about the bad news, it appears that they have caught it before it has hit a critical point. Hopefully they can get you fast tracked into surgery and onto the road to recovery. I'll be sure to pour a glass for you. Take care.

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I am sorry to hear this. Keep a positive outlook. It goes a long way.