• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The new cigar god "imho"

bigdan1173

Hey guys,

It's been a week or two since I last posted. I have been really busy getting my students ready for finals. Then I'll have a nice 2 month break to travel, get drunk, and of course smoke, smoke, smoke!

I just wanted you guys to know (if you already didn't) that Joe M. is the new cigar god. He has been very helpful to me (a newbie) and I am already forever in his debt.

I hope he doesn't ask me to sell him my soul in return for the help he has given me so far.

Anyway, for my fellow newbies all I can say is -------->GET TO KNOW THIS GUY

LOL.... You are right. Joe is AWESOME. But let me warn you,,there are a bunch of good folk in this place. My wife and mailman have gotten to know each other very well because of folks in here.

i think i saw somewhere on a cigar website something that tom sawyer (i believe it was him) who said, "if i had the choice between a woman and a cigar, i'd pick the cigar everytime...". :0

Thank you Wade..But I must admit..I have had maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany great teachers here at CP! ;)