• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The New Palios!

N2Advnture

2009_forest_palio.jpg

http://www.cigarmony.com/productimages/2009_forest_palio.jpg

2009_vista_palio.jpg

http://www.cigarmony.com/productimages/2009_vista_palio.jpg

Pretty sweet

~Mark

Nice of them to make losing cutters even easier to do.

That is the first thing I thought when I looked at it. Who would you be hiding it from that you would need camouflage?
Fire truck red or yellow is what I am looking for.

I was really really hoping for a metal version of the ABS plastics they currently have issued... Oh well.

I don't really understand the "nature" print on them. Anyone have any insight in this new "chameleon" look they've got going??

They're for deer hunters that just have to light up and let all the deer know where they are.

I was really really hoping for a metal version of the ABS plastics they currently have issued... Oh well.
Now you're talking...!! As nice as my two Palio's cut, the feel of my Xikar XI3 Spectra is hefty, solid and made out of metal, rather than "plastic".....

Of course it's personal preference, but a stainless steel Palio would be pretty schweet.......:thumbs:

Now you're talking...!! As nice as my two Palio's cut, the feel of my Xikar XI3 Spectra is hefty, solid and made out of metal, rather than "plastic".....

Of course it's personal preference, but a stainless steel Palio would be pretty schweet.......:thumbs:

Hey, B.B.S. I have that model and love just looking at the colors! I'd line up for a heavy, metal Palio too! I'm such an accessory whore :laugh:

Of course it's personal preference, but a stainless steel Palio would be pretty schweet.......
thumbs-up.gif

I have thought of this on more then one occasion. The extra heft and already tight blade tolerence would be great.

I have a Palio cutter as well (black not the camouflage variety), but i agree with souldog24ca. I much prefer my Xikar Xi3 would zebra wood. It has more heft, is more visually appealing, and I don't need to work my fingers into the two holes to cut my cigar. It is quicker and easier with the Xikar as well since the blades open and close more smoothly. Just MHO. To each his own...

x3

I would love a stainless steel Palio.

What's cool, is that the camo ones come with neoprene cases so they float if you drop them in the lake.