• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The new skin has been released!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The moment you've all been waiting for (or at least some of you)... The new CigarPass.com skin has been released. If you don't like it, feel free to change back to blue. :)

When viewing new content, threads that you have already read have a transparent background. So you see the alternating brown lines instead of a filled color.

Am I missing something? I click "Change Theme" at the bottom of the page and it just jumps to the top of the page without changing anything...

Nice job on the new skin Rod, I've been using it as a nice change of pace from the blue skin.

One thing I noticed (probably something in the works), I was reading up on Jake's Newbie Pass 101 and when members were discussing their join date I realized the brown skin doesn't show the join date like the blue skin. I had to switch skins to follow the thread.

Other than Ben's face looks like it was taken in the Fun House of Mirrors, everything looks good! :sign:

Am I missing something?  I click "Change Theme" at the bottom of the page and it just jumps to the top of the page without changing anything...
If you're using google chrome (like I was), then you'll have to switch over to Internet Explorer, log in, and then switch the theme. It should save the setting to your profile and when you go back to your default browser, it'll be whichever skin you chose.

I need to do some modifications to the skin still. Will add the join date.