• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The new wall decor...

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
New wall decor from Mike Uhren:

(The picture doesn't do this thing justice) :love:

395772439.jpg

That is a beautiful piece of art there, also on a side note you're a man after my own heart. I buy a shake weight for every one of my girlfriends, give them a couple weeks to practice. :sign: Oh and seriously, Jersey Shore? Really?

That is a beautiful piece of art there, also on a side note you're a man after my own heart. I buy a shake weight for every one of my girlfriends, give them a couple weeks to practice. :sign: Oh and seriously, Jersey Shore? Really?

Shake Weight? Check.

Jersey Shore? Check.

Clearly a true Texan. :thumbs:

Haha, the preggo girlfriend bought it to get some exercise in, and that was her watching TV...

You couldn't pay me to watch that show....unless JWOW showed some boobies. :love:

A coworker of mine showed me a South Park parody episode of the shake weight. I laughed non-stop for almost an hour.

Shake Weight? Check.

Jersey Shore? Check.

:laugh: So busted dude.

Awesome piece of art as well.

i have been trying to think of different things to do with my bands and my camera set up
thats pretty nice

Shake Weight? Check.

Jersey Shore? Check.

hahaha that is funny.

great picture though....