• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Not Forgotten Pass

What a great surprise it was when this pass landed on my door step. Thanks for including me in this. Apparently i am the last person in line for this thing, and I have my orders as to who is the lucky person to receive this beast to smoke through. Unfortunately, I haven't been around much the past 2 weeks due to the craziness of balanceing work with job hunting/interviews. I thought I would get this pass out earlier this week, but travel got in the way. Sorry for the hold up. :blush: Nonetheless, everything seems to be in order, and there are a lot of great sticks in this thing. I should have this thing out tomorrow afternoon. I apologize for the holdup again, but I think the lucky member to receive this thing will agree that it was worth a couple of extra days! Thanks again for having me. It was a nice distraction during a busy and stressful time. Hope to do it again sometime. Congrats to........we shall see ;)

whoever gets this thing still not telling. Could you please post a list because me and mark have no iidea of whats in there and it would be fun to see.

whoever gets this thing still not telling. Could you please post a list because me and mark have no iidea of whats in there and it would be fun to see.

X2!! I think we all would love to see what this bad boy contains at this point! :thumbs:

I know this thing landed at its home yesterday lets hear something

I know who has it but I'm waiting for a confirmation that in fact that the package has arrived safe and sound....... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

BOOOOOOOMMM!! Oh the tragedy!!! The door is off the hinges, the windows are blown out, the women and children have run for safety!! I am literally blown away. My wife picked the package up at the PO and gave it to me yesterday. I did not know what it was as I was not expecting anything. When I opened it I thought there was a mistake and that someone mailed it to me twice. When I saw that everyone received it I realized that I was targetted for destruction. I really do not deserve this as there are so many of you fine BOTLs on that list that deserve it more than I do. I am humbled by your kindness and just want to remind you all that, REVENGE IS SWEET!!

Thank again for your kindness and generosity. Hope that eveyone has a great day, better weekend with some time to enjoy a few. G-d bless.

SJM

BOOOOOOOMMM!! Oh the tragedy!!! The door is off the hinges, the windows are blown out, the women and children have run for safety!! I am literally blown away. My wife picked the package up at the PO and gave it to me yesterday. I did not know what it was as I was not expecting anything. When I opened it I thought there was a mistake and that someone mailed it to me twice. When I saw that everyone received it I realized that I was targetted for destruction. I really do not deserve this as there are so many of you fine BOTLs on that list that deserve it more than I do. I am humbled by your kindness and just want to remind you all that, REVENGE IS SWEET!!

Thank again for your kindness and generosity. Hope that eveyone has a great day, better weekend with some time to enjoy a few. G-d bless.

SJM

Couldn't have happened to a nicer brother!

Very deserving target!! Pics of the destruction please!! ;)

edit fer spellin

lol it took a year but I knew someone would get his ass back.

Let me tell you all how generous Carlos (Saxjazzman) really is. Thursday nights is our weekly get together at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar and last night Carlos brought the "Not Forgtten Pass" with him. He passed out the entire contents to the group of us which was roughly 15 regulars and we all ended up with 5 to 6 top end primo sticks. Sax is the man, payback is another story....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

so we dont get pics or a list at least. but that was damn generous of him.

so we dont get pics or a list at least. but that was damn generous of him.

I don't have pictures, but if the list is already gone, I'll look for a copy I made and type it up for all to see. Give me a little bit though....I don't have much free time over the next few months. I'll get it up ASAP. Nice play SJM. :thumbs:

I thank you all for your outstanding generosity and kindness. The truth is that everyone in the pass deserved it more than I, I am just thankful that I could have the oportunity to share the kindnes you gents have shown me. The smokes were just off the charts and I could not believe what was sent. I have had the opportunity to try some smokes that I would not have been able to try in my wildest dreams. Thanks to you all for the gift!! HOOOAAAHH!! :)