• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The October Scotch Buy - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Time for the last buy of the season.

RULES:
As always you must be a member in good standing who has joined CP prior to May 1, 2008 and has at least filled out your profile, done an intro and have at least 30 posts prior to today. PM me with your order, I will not count the posts until after the PM orders are done so you may miss out. When you get a reply from me you have been confirmed and can then send payment.

I know you are busy but if you "forget" or put off sending in your payment you are screwing your buddy and are going to lose the right to participate in the next buy

The prices are delivered to your door and there are a limited number of available openings so first come first served. I have to order in groups of 6 but if you want to pay more for shipping I can order less. As you may have noticed prices have gone down 8-10% from the last buy due to a stronger dollar.

If required I will go up to 5 boxes but the last box or two may arrive after Thanksgiving. I will update the count below as I get to it.

ALL BOXES ARE FULL

Scotch

MACNAMARA (Blend) Rum Finish- Finished in rum casks from Guyana. Bottled unchillfiltered at 40% $54.00
BLACK GROUSE - A more peated Famous Grouse blend $60.00
MONKEY SHOULDER - Made from Kininvie, Balvenie and Glenfiddich. $63.00
THE SIX ISLES - A vatting of whisky from Scotland's six whisky producing Islands $62.00
ROYAL ISLAND 17 Year Old blend- Made for the Japanese market, a real bargain! $66.00
BUNNAHABHAIN 1997 Heavily Peated- Limited to 852 bottles, Signatory bottling $70.00
BENROMACH Peat Smoke - Peated spirit made with 55ppm malt! $71.00
GLEN ELGIN 12 Year Old - A speysider that I like A LOT! $72.00
GLENFIDDICH CAORAN 12 Year Old - Finished in Islay casks $72.00
GLENFIDDICH 12 Year Old 'Toasted Oak'- Finished in NEW toasted oak barrels $73.00
BIG SMOKE 120 PROOF- A big peaty beast $74.00
DAILUAINE 16 Year Old 'Flora & Fauna' - A favorite sherry monster. $78.00
ILEACH Cask Strength - High score in the 2008 whisky bible. 116 proof $81.00
FINLAGGAN Cask Strength - A mystery malt from Islay, 116 proof $82.00
SPRINGBANK 1997 BATCH 2 (109.8 proof) - Stored in rechared sherry casks, Batch one was outstanding $87.00
MORTLACH 16 Year Old - Big and beefy sherried character. One for Macallan fans! $89.00
CHIVAS Revolve - Packaged in a bottle that spins! $96.00
ROYAL ISLAND 30 Year Old blend - Made for the Japanese market, a real bargain! $113.00
BALMENACH 1975 (G&M Bottling) - Another sherry beasty $121.00
GLENFARCLAS 30 Year Old - Still worth every penny even with the past price increase $208.00
LAPHROAIG 25 NEW! Highly rated! - A replacement for the 30, comes in wood box. $247.00

Chieftain's Cigar Malt Classic 1 bottle only - A CP Favorite, more coming in next years buy $135.00

BALVENIE SIGNATURE The US version is available soon but if you really want one…. $77.00

Bourbon
TWO BOBS Bourbon Cask 65 or 66 - Limited to just 228 bottles for each cask. 13yo, 127 proof $134.00
EVAN WILLIAMS 23 Year Old- USA bourbon you can't buy in the US, What's up with that? $192.00

Rum
RON PALMA MULATA 3 Year Old Cuban Rum - A 3 yo Cuban White rum $50.00
RON PALMA MULATA 5 Year Old Cuban Rum - A 5 yo light but not white rum $53.00
RON PALMA MULATA 7 Year Old Cuban Rum - Another 7 yo Cuban rum $55.00
HAVANA CLUB ANJEO ESPECIAL - Young Havana Club $52.00
HAVANA CLUB 7 - The Cuban classic rum $59.00
SANTIAGO DE CUBA Anejo Rum - A fairly unknown Cuban rum $64.00
SEALES 10 YO BARBADOS RUM - Very well rated by Dave Broom $70.00
RON MILLIONARIO 15 YO RUM - Very sweet Peruvian rum $85.00
GERMANA 10 Year Old Cachaça - The only item you can buy in the US, mine is $20 cheaper $110.00

Absinthe
LA FEE XS Suisse Absinthe - Each distillation produces just 100 bottles. 106 proof $110.00
LA FEE XS Française Absinthe - Made with original 1870 stills $116.00

Irish
GREEN SPOT Irish - Called one of the best whiskies in the world $83.00
CONNEMARA PEATED 1992 Single Cask - 13 YO limited bottling, only 246 bottles from cask 4105 $97.00
TYRCONNELL 15 YO Single Cask - Limited bottling from cask 359 $105.00

Over 3 boxes filled, space is running out.

Dang wish I could get in on this, ah well, I'll get in on the next one.

Once box 4 fills there will only be a max of 6 more slots available.

This is done.

The list of product available above is very impressive. I don’t usually have anything of this caliber on hand. I have a couple of question on this works: Are you offering one each of the bottles listed or is it six of one of the bottles listed? Or is it as many as you want of anything listed.

Thanks for the help.
Tom

PS: yes I understand this is over.....

Ray puts out the list of availables, you select what you want and send him the money for it.

Thanks for the answer Gregor22.....Thanks to AVB it sounds like a great way to try something new....
Again...Thank you.
Tom

So start saving your pennies and get in on it next time. I've enjoyed quite a few new experiences due to these buying opportunities.

So start saving your pennies and get in on it next time. I've enjoyed quite a few new experiences due to these buying opportunities.

Truer words were never spoken. Thanks for hosting this again, Ray. I'll likely jump back in next time.

Best,

Rob

Awww, you guys are gonna give me a (more) swelled head :p

Jeez I missed out, again. If anyone selected a bottle of the Springbank I would love to hear your thoughts after you pop it open.

Thanks for the opportunity Ray. You are a class act.