• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Of Course I can READ!" Pass

Triple_D said:
Shuji said:
coventrycat86 said:
Get rid of the dog and buy a pitbull.

falling.gif
@ Triple_D

You know anyone who sells pitbulls? :D
She IS a pitbull!
Well in that case forgive the dog :sign:
At least she didn't chew off the lid
You know I'm gonna wanna see pics of this cigar eating pitbull
I just dug the digicam out of a box yesterday. I'll try and get a pic of her and her favorite stick tomorrow. LOL

I'll try and get a pic of her and her favorite stick tomorrow. LOL

I'm glad to hear you can laugh about it now. I'm sure you weren't LOL when it happened :(

Triple_D said:
I'll try and get a pic of her and her favorite stick tomorrow. LOL

I'm glad to hear you can laugh about it now. I'm sure you weren't LOL when it happened :(
Nope ... but it's a little funny now.

I mean, c'mon. Can you imagine the nicotine rush she must have had??

Shuji said:
Guys, unfortunately this pass needs to be put off until further notice.

My wife stepped into our spare bedroom to get a cigar out for my dad the other day, and she left the lid open on my cooler. As a result, her brand new little puppy managed to get INTO the cooler.

At this point, I see between 60 and 70 cigars that have been ruined, either by puppy teeth or puppy feet.

This was about 1/2 of my stock (thankfully she didn't get into my bundles of 'everyday' smokes, and a lot of my premies are in my desktop).

With my stock so low, I cannot start a pass this month. I'm going to start building back up and we'll run this one once I've gotten some replacement sticks.
That's a story worthy of a bombing, don'tcha think, fellas? How better to help him replenish his stocks? ;)

I have received a note asking me to discontinue this pass - unfortunately, it cannot be completed.

If anyone would like to take this over, PM me and I'll move it back to the Open forums.

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes]

Dave ???