• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Of Course I can READ!" Pass

Oh, why not throw me in. I need to do more reading anyway.

ALostTexan

Great. Looking forward to it. I will send you my info...

ALostTexan

Oddly enough this is my first post.

Shuji invited me to join this pass... and this board. I suppose you can all thank him for the books/smokes I add. Sounds fun.

Looking forward to meeting all you folks.

Welcome Edge... Good to have you with us. I look forward to doing the pass with you.

Alright Stephen, got you in. You're going to be last on the pass so you can just hand the box back to me ;)

I would have no problem if once the time came we only had 6 people in the pass.

Lumberg said:
I would have no problem if once the time came we only had 6 people in the pass.
How about 7? :D If I may play, of course.

My book collection is fairly large - a little of everything.

Cheers,
Dixie

Guys, unfortunately this pass needs to be put off until further notice.

My wife stepped into our spare bedroom to get a cigar out for my dad the other day, and she left the lid open on my cooler. As a result, her brand new little puppy managed to get INTO the cooler.

At this point, I see between 60 and 70 cigars that have been ruined, either by puppy teeth or puppy feet.

This was about 1/2 of my stock (thankfully she didn't get into my bundles of 'everyday' smokes, and a lot of my premies are in my desktop).

With my stock so low, I cannot start a pass this month. I'm going to start building back up and we'll run this one once I've gotten some replacement sticks.

ouch. i'm sorry shuji.

hmmm, seems like someone needs some cheering up.

ALALLALALALALLALAL DON"T STEP ON THE FLOWERS CAUSE THEY"LL SNEEZE AND THEN TRY TO PUKE ON MY SHIRT! IF YOU KISS THE BUMBLE BEE IT WILL TRY TO SWALLOW YOU WHOLE AND WE WOULD MISS YOUUUUUU> IF YOU EVER CATCH A LEPRECHAN< THE GOLD IS INSIDE ITS BODY SO YOU MUST CHOP ITS HEAD OFFFFFF

did my little song help?

Shuji said:
Guys, unfortunately this pass needs to be put off until further notice.

My wife stepped into our spare bedroom to get a cigar out for my dad the other day, and she left the lid open on my cooler. As a result, her brand new little puppy managed to get INTO the cooler.

At this point, I see between 60 and 70 cigars that have been ruined, either by puppy teeth or puppy feet.

This was about 1/2 of my stock (thankfully she didn't get into my bundles of 'everyday' smokes, and a lot of my premies are in my desktop).

With my stock so low, I cannot start a pass this month. I'm going to start building back up and we'll run this one once I've gotten some replacement sticks.
UUUUUGH

That sucks bro.

I'm not married or anything but damn my wife would hear it!

i dunno... stuff happens.
you gotta take the good with the bad. i guess...

if i had a wife, i'd forgive her.. just cause she has to put up with me everyday.

Boy, that brings a tear to my eye!! Have to forgive the wife since you have to live with her. Now she can't complain about spending money on smokes.....after all, it was mostly her fault!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your cigars. I can only imagine how bummed you are. Get rid of the dog and buy a pitbull.

Get rid of the dog and buy a pitbull.

falling.gif
@ Triple_D

You know anyone who sells pitbulls? :D