• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official 2013-2014 NHL Thread

To a packed house, the BlackHawks lost to the Blues AGAIN.  :angry:

Blues are a very good team.  Too bad the owner hates the fans.  I heard this was the first time they sold out. :0   Ticket prices being too high.  
The owner should lower the price so he can have a full house every time.  With a record of 26-7-5, it should be easy.

Just as I started to ponder the failure with the Blues owner, I read about Cleveland and their NFL coach.

And just like that my Kings are dropping like a stone.  Sheesh.  They were the hottest team in the NHL for over a month and now they've lost 5 in a row.  I haven't looked at the standings lately (can't bear to) but as tight as the Pacific division is I'm assuming we're a wildcard team now.

Nimrod said:
To a packed house, the BlackHawks lost to the Blues AGAIN.  :angry:

Blues are a very good team.  Too bad the owner hates the fans.  I heard this was the first time they sold out. :0   Ticket prices being too high.  
The owner should lower the price so he can have a full house every time.  With a record of 26-7-5, it should be easy.

Just as I started to ponder the failure with the Blues owner, I read about Cleveland and their NFL coach.

I was at this game....wow, what a game.  Took my son and daughter as well, and it was their first hockey game ever.  Although we are die hard Hawks fans, it was an outstanding game to be there for.

The Black Cloud said:
And just like that my Kings are dropping like a stone.  Sheesh.  They were the hottest team in the NHL for over a month and now they've lost 5 in a row.  I haven't looked at the standings lately (can't bear to) but as tight as the Pacific division is I'm assuming we're a wildcard team now.

Such an interesting team.  They played so well after Quick got hurt, then hit the skids, but looked SOOOO calm and confident last night versus Vancouver...with Quick back in net.

Really hope he's 100%.  I'd like to see him be the #1 goalie for Team USA.

Just saw the King and Ducks photo shot of the stadium series.  As bad as the Kings fall back sweaters are, they still look better than the best the Ducks ever had.

That King symbol reminds me of playing checkers.

If you didn't wake up to watch that USA vs Russia game, then you missed out.  What a game!

Brickhouse said:
If you didn't wake up to watch that USA vs Russia game, then you missed out.  What a game!
Agreed!! Hands down best game of the tournament thus far.

Can't wait to see my granddaughters Russian boyfriend. I'm not above rubbing it in. :p

Doc

HOCKEY PLAYOFFS!!!!!

My favorite time of year.   Go Bruins- anything less than the finals is unacceptable! President Trophy winners!

Ugggg....my heart broke last night with that triple overtime loss to the Blues.  We need to grab one of these in St. Louis!

No.1 in points means nothing in the playoffs. Over NHL playoff history 40% of 1st. round series victories are upsets. Detroit concerns me. Go Bruins.

Doc

The Bs have been the hottest team down the stretch. Smoking a no. 9 getting warmed up for the game!!

CHARA IS THE MAN!!

Go Bruins!

I think the Blackhawks are 1-50 in OT.   Doesn't surprise me they lost in triple OT last night.