• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE ORIGINAL CPFFL - 2013

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
For anyone interested, the "Original CPFFL" has a few manager spots open. This league is a 10 team league and cost is $75. Playoff format with a live draft Sept 1st.  All collected money is spent on cigars from the island and split between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and I believe 4th gets a little something too but have to verify that.  

We have run this league for the past 10 years and it is the original CPFFL. Seldom have openings as most managers return year to year. If you have an interest PM me with your email addie and/or questions.

Long time since I have been on here but decided to log in and see if anyone was interested in joining.
I have Been playing in this league since 2006. It was first introduced in 2003.
We are in need of some more managers. Please PM Me or Allofus123 to join this ultra-competitive Fun league.

Plus Kenny gives free duck calling lessons if you beat him in any given week.  It's a real plus.

I don't know about calling lessons but I'd be happy to take em duck hunting. Only requirement is they need to bring a feather duster. :whistling:  LOL

Still have openings so send me a PM with your email for an invite. We may change this to a money pay out league if we can't get enough cigar smokers signed up. I sure hate to do that after 10 years.

A tip for anyone who joins.... we expect kickers to go early. ;)

What? Do I have to bribe a newb or what? We don't want to make this a cash pay out league so we need cigar smokers.

I have a Fuente Opus X "A" Twin Towers "City of Heroes" cigar to anyone that joins and can place in the top three. There was only 1,000 of these made. Most got smoked the day they shot bin Laden. This cigar will be awarded in addition to the regular prize winnings you would be entitled to. Only one will be awarded so if more than one joins and finishes in the top three the highest placed manager will win.

So you think you have game? Bring it or sit on the sidelines with the rest of the pansies.  :laugh:    

Ladies, we've had a newb join our league and well, newbs doing what they do, he appears to have left us hanging. We have a live draft starting at 7:30pm CST tonight, Sept 1st. If anyone wants to join us and can make it happen right now send me an email at allofus12345@att.net. Its a $50 buy in and all the funds are paid out to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. My offer of the Fuente Opus X "A" Twin Towers "City of Heroes" still stands. Any questions contact me at the above email addie. I will be studying kicker rankings and available the next few hours. :laugh:  ;)