• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outdoor Mentor

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
As some of you know I own a custom saltwater tackle company called Angry Fish and have been working on a side project called The Outdoor Mentor. It is a new "how-to" outdoors TV show dedicated to helping the weekend warrior who wants to take their kids, spouse, friends, etc... camping and fishing. We are already in the early stages of production and will be filming the pilot this spring with commitments from a major network who will put us in 15 million homes. The funniest part is they want me to be the host. :D

I know there are quite a few fisherman and camping enthusiasts on this site and would like your feedback. I have started a blog which I will post frequent "how to" articles and updates on the show. Eventually I will post up some video shorts and some pictures as we get them. If you want to stop by the site is theoutdoormentor.blogspot.com.

Fish

Too cool Fish.

Hope everything works out big time.

I'm sure you'll keep us posted.

:cool:

Sounds awesome I love camping, maybe you guys will show me some spots to check out.

Great accomplishment Fish! When you know where the show will be broadcast, let us know so we can schedule herfs in front of TV's to watch.

They want you to host? They have seen what you look like, right?

Congrats! There have been a couple of guys here in this area of Louisiana who have had similar shows. It turned out very well for them. Lots of lagniappe opportunities!

That is great about the show man. I have been looking for info about that camping and fishing..