• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Padron conundrum...

Some of us choose Padrons over eating or feeding our families, you should look into that.

I only smoke Padron's that taste good....So that would be all of them

ETA - Since I can't afford to buy the 26 and 64's all the time, I really like the 2000 & 3000...

I'm going to have to try these 26's and 64's that you all speak of. You didn't let me down with the 2000's, so maybe this Saturday I'll splurge. Then again maybe I'll just go ahead and work my way up, try the whole PAdron variety little by little :)

I'm going to have to try these 26's and 64's that you all speak of. You didn't let me down with the 2000's, so maybe this Saturday I'll splurge. Then again maybe I'll just go ahead and work my way up, try the whole PAdron variety little by little :)

Just splurge all out and grab a 40th. You'll have a "pig O face" for sure. For those of you who read The Oatmeal, you may crack up now.

I am yet to come across a Padron that I did not like , even the Corticos is a great smoke for something so small . Love those Padrons :love:

Just believe...... the more you smoke, the more you save. Take the money you save and invest it to buy more smokes........Simple math :rolleyes: