• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Padron Family Reserve 45 Years.

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
OK, I have admittedly been out of the game for a year or so. Hell, I've been pretty much off this board for two years!

I've still been smoking, but mostly, I've stuck to the regulars...Opus X, Padron 64's and 26's, Monte 2's...

I JUST bought a Padron Family Reserve 45 Years....it's sitting in my locker at the shop.

My question is, how is it?

Great cigar; rightly deserving the cigar of the year award. They are fantastic cigars. You will have to decide whether it is worth $25, but I got my money's worth! :thumbs:

Brandon

I like it better the the 80th. It might be my favorite cigar.
Got to agree - the 80ths are good, very good, but the 45ths are a whole 'nother level. They are somewhat pricy smokes, but when you feel like a little splurge, they deliver. Everytime.

And, I'll say it again - when it comes to construction, have you ever, EVER had a plugged Padron? Neither have I......
thumbs-up.gif

Cheers - B.B.S.

I have had one plugged Padron. A 1964 "A" in maduro. I was dissappointed, but when you consider how many flawless boxes I've been through a year, it is not even a blip. Now, compare that to most any other maker, and it is an amazing track record. Padron knows what they do well, stay away from gimics, constantly expanding product lines, etc. He puts his product quality and customers first. All of that makes him my undisputed favorite maker. His practices are great, his product is great, and he doesnt act like a celebrity, i.e., he is humble.

Truth. I've had boxes and boxes of Padrons and never had one plugged. I had ONE where it unraveled, which was real strange, but other than that, flawless. I can't wait to try it.