• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pancake Variations

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Where I live we have anywhere from 3-5 different flavors of eggnog depending on the store. I'm not big into drinking the flavored versions but I do use them instead of milk in my holiday pancakes. Try it tomorrow morning it may become a tradition.

So did anyone try it?

Who has time to make pancakes on a weekday?

I love pancakes and eggnog so this really interests me. That said, I worked very hard to lose a bunch of weight and I'm still working on changing my eating habits. If I made these pancakes, it would result in a 3 day binge equivalent to sharks at a feeding frenzy.

I love pancakes and eggnog so this really interests me. That said, I worked very hard to lose a bunch of weight and I'm still working on changing my eating habits. If I made these pancakes, it would result in a 3 day binge equivalent to sharks at a feeding frenzy.
All I can tell you is that I only make them twice a year and I certainly don't make 3 days worth. Good for you for holding the line though, I need to do more of that.

Old friend who is now with the big man upstairs. He also told me that life is to short to smoke cigars to the nub. If it' that good through it out and grab another.

Pumpkin Spice eggnog was used for today's pancakes. Not bad at all.