• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Party Source Cigar Club

The Party Source Cigar Club.

Membership is free to all customers and allows cigar customers to receive a 5% discount on single cigars as well as cigar accessories on in-store purchases.

Internet Customers will receive discounts on selected items and a 5% discount on all cigar accessories. Internet deals are for internet only and not valid under any other offers. Cigar Club items include

Tatuaje (Call for pricing)
CAO
La Flor Dominicana including Litto Gomez
Cusano
Camacho
Pepin Garcia
Gurkha
Padron (call for pricing)
5% off all cigar accessories including lighters, humidors cutters and humidification.

To view member pricing:

Add cigar to cart. Proceed to checkout, Login using username and password. Next you will be asked for your Cigar Club number in a text box.

To become a member email your name, address and phone to:

Eric Brown

866-78cigar
ebrown@thepartysource.com
http://www.thepartysource.com/cigars.php
866-78CIGAR

Great to see you on the board Eric! I have bought from this vendor a few times, and I have received no less than A+ service every time. Make sure to join the cigar club as you get really good discounts on boxes of cigars.

You might want to post an introduction Eric.

Now the secret is out!........no kiddin' a top notch store, I'll be stoppin' in on my way back to the 'ville today..

Good to see you on here, Eric! Yes, The Party Source is a fine shop, I have been a member of the cigar club for a couple years, highly recommended.

Eric,

You have just been on a tear on the boards in the past couple weeks. Cigar Live, then Cigar Pass, are you on Club Stogie yet??

Just playing :) The Party Source is an amazing shop with an amazing selection, I can't wait till the next Oliva event there.

I'll just add that I too have had good experience with the Party Source. I wouldn't hesitate doing more business with them again, and I'm sure I will. :thumbs: