• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The passing of Jetdr.

Was that stuff all true?  

*EDIT*  Well, he was convicted, so I suppose it had to be.  Anything from anyone in his defense...?

kann said:
Was that stuff all true?  

*EDIT*  Well, he was convicted, so I suppose it had to be.  Anything from anyone in his defense...?

I posted this in thought of his family.

Hmm not sure how I feel about this...  I am going to try to avoid politics here too and simply say If they do find out later that he was falsely accused which does seem to happen 30-40% of the time then their really needs to be some kind of consequences so his family has justice.

Sort of that hopefully he's at peace now and I feel horrible for his family.

May peace and healing be found by those that need it. Nothing more, nothing less.

BlindedByScience said:
Gary, do you think his family reads CP...??

Do you have anything useful to add?

It doesn't matter - my thoughts are with them. Not only on his passing but for the ramification of his deeds.
They deserve to be thought of.

grateful1 said:

Was that stuff all true?  

Aye.  I meant no offense to anyone in any manner.  I echo Ceasar's sentiments.

kann said:

Was that stuff all true?  

Aye.  I meant no offense to anyone in any manner.  I echo Ceasar's sentiments.

I don't think your post was offensive. If the guy was convicted...and committed suicide before his sentencing...I'd say HE made THE definitive statement as to his guilt.

I hope that scumbag gets no peace where he's headed and pray that that little 13yo girl can move on with her life, which is going to be a daunting task. God bless her in her difficult journey in trying to cope with what happened and strength to this guy's family, who are left to pick up the pieces left behind by this gutless predator. 

I hope that was useful.