• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The perfect evening with Rush

JayBay

WTB Bratalias
Reaction score
Last night I was lucky enough to have a buddy call me up with an extra ticket to go see Rush at the Nissan Pavillion here in Northern Virginia. I knew we had lawn seats, so I took some nice sticks with me to enjoy. I started off with an ISOM Bolivar belicoso, which lasted me through the first set and the intermission. For the second set, I fired up a Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Belicoso. Rush was unbelievable, as were both the cigars. Bottom line: fantastic evening - certainly one of the best smoking experiences ever...if only those bozos in front of me would have sat down!

Image012-1.jpg

Had no idea you were a Limbaugh fan :laugh:

Sounds like a great time.

Rush Rulz. Nice choice of sticks too. I was supposed to go when they came to Alpheretta next week (I think) but I got screwed out of it. Cheers!!

Went last night with my BIL, his 11 year old and my 11 year old. What a great night!

Smoked an OR55 before the show. We live a few miles from the venue, so my sister dropped us off at the VIP gate, and my wife picked us up there. We were home 15 minutes after the show ended, literally. Plenty of time to spark up a 77 to end the evening.

Geddy had a really tough time on some of the older tunes. Their newer stuff is great.

And what's a Limbaugh? Some kinda smelly cheeze?

Rush is one of those bands like Floyd, Zeppelin; you get the chance to go, you damn well better!

Here's to Geddy Lee :thumbs:

Oops! I thought you were actually sitting on a lawn to listen to Rush Limbaugh ponitificate! :whistling:

When I saw Rush it was at a no-smoking venue. But they were passing out Vicodin at the door.

LOL. When I went to see them (the first time) it was 1992 at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, BC. I think they were passing out weed at the door, not vicodin. That's Vancouver for you. Anyway...

They're a great live band, and underrated in terms of musical influence. I actually used to see Geddy Lee from time to time in Toronto; my route commuting to work went by his house in Rosedale. An all-around stand up guy by reputation. Really well spoken as well; I've heard him interviewed a few times on the news, and the man's quite articulate as well as being somewhat of a musical virtuoso.

Went and saw Rush last night in Atlanta. Radio station gave out pairs of tickets to the first five people to the station, I hauled it over there and ended up with four since someone in the parking lot found out he couldn't go. They were lawn seats as well but we were still close. Awesome show.