• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PHOTO Cigar Pass

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Ready for a new concept in Cigar Passing? I have come up with a Cigar Pass and added a twist to it.Type of Cigars:
The box will contain all types of cigars - ranging anywhere from &#363 to &#3610 in price (more or less). Description:
This will be an ordinary cigar pass, BUT with a twist. I will be including a disposable camera along with the box. Once you receive the pass, you are to hold up the box of cigars, and have someone take a picture of you with the cigars. You can do whatever you like in the picture, be as creative as you want. Once the pass ends, I will post the pictures up on the website, and this pass will go down in Cigar Pass History.I'm looking for about 10 participantsIf you join, please message me your snaily using the CP Messaging System.
girl42.gif

Rod, sounds great. Count me in. Message sent.

Ok, we have 7 takers so far. Anyone else? Come on, only 3 more to get this off the ground. This pass will close this friday, and it's off to Keith. I just charged the humi and everything is ready to go.Rod

Current Pass Order:Tim Hampton
Steve Dyer
Michael Dohrman
Gilbert Villanueva
Dave Frank
Matt R.
DarrenR
EdGar
KStevenson
Shadow
RodThe pass will go in geographic order. It will start out in California, works it's way east to Bill in WV, and then back to me (Rod) in California.

I'd love to get in on it if there's still room. Snailer sent!

Sounds like fun...maybe I can get the new secretary to pose with the sticks.  Message sent

You guys are in!Anyone else want in? I just got home from buying the camera. :)

DaveWF,Welcome to CigarPass.com!

Thanks, but I'm not all THAT new. I was "Smokin Dave" on the old board, but had to re-register to get on the new board. Can anyone tell me how to change my "public name"?Thanks,
Dave