• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PHOTO Cigar Pass

My 11 and 13 year old are more patient then we are! Yes Michael, the box went out today! Yesterday, I suppose...

With a whine in his voice, Michael says " Steve, when is it going to be here"?
Your so right my friend, I was acting like my 9 and 14yr. olds. Cigars bring out the kid in me. What can I say?

At the rate this is moving we should just walk the pass to the next person!!! J/K LOL.. Looks like around april for me. Hopefully by then the snow will melt a little and I can get out my door!!

Please don't forget to post the tracking number.Thanks.

I have the box! Will be posting Confirmation # and shipping it out Tomorrow.

Ok the Box will go out Monday UPS 1z96xw440310245271 on it's way to Deb in WA. Thanks Rod.

OKay. I got home late last night and there it was. A box full of cigars and a camera!! A bit on the cold side as it was snowing and windy out but in fine shape. As you know this Monday is a holiday. I won't be able to get the package off until Tuesday. I will keep everything in good shape and in good hands. I forgot how many we can exchange. Can anyone tell me? Debbie

Hi Debbie,You can exchange as many as you like. The rules are not strict on this pass, take what you like, add any type you like (as long as it's not machine made ;)) The humidifer might need to be recharged. Have Fun,Rod :cool:

I will check out the humidifier. I use 50/50. I hope that is all right. If you just want distilled water in there let me know. Debbie

okay. The box has come and gone. Here is the tracking number: 0300 6000 0001 7350 8142I will post what I took and put later as I don't have that with me. Who put in the Cinta Azul? I think that was it's name. It was Nicaraguan. I really liked it and wanted to know where you got them from. Debbie

Say's the box: Your item was delivered at 1:18 pm on February 23 in EVERETT WA 98203. Who's got the box???

Everett, WA is Don Schumacher. You out there Don?

Here is the existing Pass Order:Gilbert Villanueva
Dave Frank
Matt R.
Darren Rozenek
Ed Belville
Keith Stevenson
Bill Orlando
Clinton Davis
Jeff LaPorte
Rod Linsalato***PLEASE*** try and do a quick turn-around. Also, please remember to post the tracking number. I would GREATLY appreciate it. If have to go out of town, please let me know so we can re-route the pass. Thanks alot!Rod :)

Box will be sent out tomorrow. I was delayed in Denver almost 16 hours trying to get a flight back to Seattle. Had to fly into Portland and have someone come and get me. Still haven't got my luggage. I'l post my puts and takes when I send out the box. Sorry for the delay.Don