• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pig for Marco Polo

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
We were talking at the Philly Herf about lighters when I mention I collected lighters. Antique, HTF, high dollar, and especially unusual and goofey lighters. I told Marco about my pig and he wanted to see it, so Here you go bro.

pig.jpg

I would love to see your lighters as well. Post your favorite, nicest or most unusual lighter. There may be a fiver for the best post.

HA! :laugh: Beyond the Band gave me one of those because, well...ya know. People call me a dirty pig from time to time, augmented by colorful language of course! :sign:

We were talking at the Philly Herf about lighters when I mention I collected lighters. Antique, HTF, high dollar, and especially unusual and goofey lighters. I told Marco about my pig and he wanted to see it, so Here you go bro.

pig.jpg

I would love to see your lighters as well. Post your favorite, nicest or most unusual lighter. There may be a fiver for the best post.

That's awesome Andy! I don't really own any unusual lighters like that, you should put up a small gallery of lighters for us to see. :thumbs:

I still can't believe that

a) someone would think of making a pig shaped lighter
b) someone would think that someone would buy a pig shaped lighter
c) someone would go through the bother of manufacturing a pig shaped lighter
d) someone would buy a pig shaped lighter

That said, I want one. :) Oink.

That is cool as hell Andy, now I gotta start looking in all these antique stores around here for cool lighters. :thumbs:

I still can't believe that

a) someone would think of making a pig shaped lighter
b) someone would think that someone would buy a pig shaped lighter
c) someone would go through the bother of manufacturing a pig shaped lighter
d) someone would buy a pig shaped lighter

That said, I want one. :) Oink.

+1

I can't believe that

e) someone would make a pig shaped lighter that lights out of the nostrils
f) someone would make a pig shaped lighter that looks to be an exceptional soft flame cigar lighter
g) I don't have one!!!

I'm almost positive that at some point in my life I've owned a nearly identical pig lighter, but I'm pretty sure that the flame came out of his butt on the one that I had.

I've been tearing the house apart all day looking for a lighter that my wife gave me years ago. It's a silver/metallic bust of a naked woman from the waist up, and you press down on one boob and the torch flame comes from the other "nipple". It's pretty silly.

This is one of my favorite lighters even though I never use it. It was one of my grandfathers, and I keep it in the storage tin in the center of his pipe caddy. I've tried putting a new wick in and everything, and all I manage to accomplish is to slowly soak my pockets with Zippo fluid the few times I've ventured out of the house with it. It's a little flip-up job with a thumb roller, and when closed, everything is a solid silver rectangle except for the edge housing the roller. It's stamped with "THE JACKSON" on the bottom screw cap 'sealing' the fluid reservoir.

gpalighter.jpg

Pardon the dust. The pipes are displayed up on a high shelf and don't see much action...