• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The private lounge experience.

Details, man. Details! Do you have one of them there lockers?
Ah yes details, I do have a locker large enough to stow a bottle standing lockers RH is roughly 70%. There is a connected shop in the front we get a 10% or more discount on all purchases. Drinks included if not abused and there is a large long term storage humi in the basement that is free to use.

We can bring guests and even hold poker nights with reservations in the large upstairs area. The owners are super cool, although they lean on you to only smoke sticks that are purchased in house they do not hassle you for smoking your own. They can be a little touchy about handing out cigars not purchased from their stock.

Gotcha. Very cool. Is it an established place or has it just opened?

Gotcha. Very cool. Is it an established place or has it just opened?
They have been open for about 3 years, and all of the work done to the place is by members. Depending on what level of membership you hold you become part owner.
A. Profit split after upkeep and lounge access and locker
B. Dividends, and lounge access and locker.
C. Access to lounge area and locker.

I am a "C" level.
Where da stripper poles at?

Oh, wrong kind of "private lounge"
Funny you should mention that, on live music nights there can be dancing girls.

That’s a pretty cool lounge! I stopped into jenwines in Sterling Heights a couple of weeks ago. Lounge looks good still as does the rest of the place (the layout anyway) but the giant humidor stock could probably fit in one of my closets at home now. And none of it was worth looking at.

I don’t think they are going to make it. I think ownership has already changed hands though. Such a shame. Used to have 3 nice stores after starting with just a little place, and now this. Ugh.