• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The-Puck by Cigarmony.com

Fuscat

Product: The Puck
Company: Cigarmony.com
MSRP: $14.99

Company Line:

The-Puck™ Features:
* Precise relative humidity regulation to 65% & 70%
* Easily replaces existing (and useless) foam filled humidification devices
* Reclaims up to 25% of your humidor space previously lost to satchels, pantyhose and aluminum cases & tubes
* Easily transferable between your desktop humidors and your travel humidors
* VERY easy to use with no messy & costly solutions!
* Available in 2 sizes & 2 relative humidity levels to accommodate your every need!
* Made in the USA

Picture:

humidipuck1.jpg

Background:

This is a bead style humidification device designed around the round “credo” foam style humidifiers. Designed to contain both the bead humidity control media and the humidifying element into one unit to replace the above style humidifiers in conventional desktop humidors. (Though it really does have many other uses)

What you get:

The-Puck itself, Easy to follow instructions, Round Velcro Applicator, business cards.

Review:

Seems very well made and comes with easy instructions. I charged the humidi-foam with distilled water as directed and placed it into my desktop 100 ct humidor. After a little over a week in the humidor it is performing flawlessly! Every time I open the lid it’s exactly at 70%!

I had been using the gel containers and even a water pillow when needed to TRY and keep the humidity consistent and was having a hell of a time with it. Frankly after dropping it in and removing all the other humidifying devices within an hours time it was perfect and has been ever since. What more can I say? If you are looking for a super simple easy solution for your desktop humi or any other for that matter this product works perfectly.

I highly recommend it!!

I had only one problem with the device that comes into play. I rec’d my humidor as a gift and it did not come with a credo style humidifier only the spot for one in the lid next to the hygrometer. I was hoping this would fit right in to this spot and it did not. The hole in the lid for the humidifier in my humi is 2 3/8” in diameter and the humidi-puck is 2.65” in diameter. This is not a reflection of the humidi-puck design just not a perfect fit with my particular humidor. My solution will be to simple affix a buffer of some sort into the recessed hole that I can then stick the Velcro to to hold it into the lid. Not big problem at all.

Another quality product from www.cigarmony.com

Thanks Mark..

I just ordered 7 of them today, so I'll post a review once they arrive and have had time to work. I've got one humi in particular that stays on the dry side (60%), even with a Diamond Crown XL, so if the Humid-Puck can even augment it to keep things at 70%, then I'll be a happy camper.

Robert

I put one into a cigar-caddy 8-stick, and couldn't be happier with it. First of all, it takes the place of the tube of beads that occupied one precious cigar area. Also, I often forget that cigars (sometimes really good cigars) are in my travel humi for a decent amount of time, and it is nice to be confident that things won't get too moist of too dry in there.
Nice product. I think one might go in my desktop as well, if I ever get around to re-seasoning it.

Grabbin a 32stick Caddy and gonna throw one of these in to boot. Thanks for the review.

FYI - I have located several round wood discs that may be able to used as a "spacer". If they work out, they will be included in the packages going forward.

~Mark

Nice play! Would be a good addition! I sorta rigged mine for the time being. But it's working just fine!

We have revised the product name, the new name is "The Puck".

Please visit www.GetThePuck.com to find an authorized retailer!

~Mark
www.Cigarmony.com
www.GetThePuck.com

They work awesome! I have a tall one in my 32ct otter, and a short one in my 10ct otter with a little modification to the foam. Both work awsome!

Wow Mark, you really brought this product around. The last I saw it was still using the silica gel insert which to be honest I wasent too keen on. Now you got it running beads :thumbs: .

Very nice.

-Mark