• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"The Sherman" Travel Humidors

BACCHUS

Recovering Non-Skier
I hate to report that I am having a bad experience with Noremark Industries, the manufacturer of "The Sherman" Travel Humidors. The Sherman is a great product that is built like a tank (hence the name), but their service is non-existent. I placed an order, by internet, on November 8 and received a confirmation. Since that time, I have e-mailed the company twice, without receiving a response, and my order is nowhere to be seen. ???

Has anyone else had a problem with Noremark's service? :( Are they still in business? :angry:

If so, not for long,

Bacchus

Hrrm. Looks like an OtterBox to me. I am thinking of purchasing an Otterbox myself.

Sherman used to be the ultimate in service and selection. They've gone waaaay downhill in the last two years. I'd send whatever you bought back and cancel payment. Then go to Armored Humidor's site and buy the same thing, from a company that is going to stand behind the product. I'll never recommend a Sherman to anyone, anymore unless it's being bought from an independent dealer and then it's going to have to be at a better price than Armored's.

How does it compair to the otterbox? I am about to get one in the next day or two.

I've got an otterbox and couldn't be happier with it. I've dropped it down a flight of hotel stairs, had it fall off the top of the car, and generally abused it. I'd get another in a heartbeat.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Cigar Caddy is decent too.
Thanks for the suggestions. I already own a 24-count Cigar Caddy, but was trying to increase to a 30-count with the Sherman (I had heard a lot about the Sherman and just wanted one). I am aware of the other brands mentioned, which all appear to be quality products.

I mainly started this thread to warn people about Noremark Industries and the problems I have encountered with them. I would be very leery of trying to order from them in the future.

Thanks again, Bacchus

I have a 32 Cigar Caddy. That's what i brought to the herf, works great and I'm getting Arlin to make me some cedar trays for it.

Lee

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I have a 32 Cigar Caddy. That's what i brought to the herf, works great and I'm getting Arlin to make me some cedar trays for it.

Lee
Lee:

I am going to jack my own thread here. :) What does Arlin charge for the cedar trays?

Thanks, Will