• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"The Simple Life"

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I just watched the first episode. Watching this show is like watching a trainwreck. In the beginning Paris and Nicole are all "The whole world thinks we're spoiled bitches and we're out to prove them wrong and stick it out."

Then they go on to remove any shadow of a doubt that they have even a shred of integrity or work ethic in their bodies.

At the supermarket they come up $15 short and they say "Well can you just GIVE it to us?"

As they drive away Nicole is all, I can't believe they didn't just give it to us!

The way they just threw the groceries in the back with no care whatsoever.

I'm glad a network is making money by making those idiots look like the shallow bitches they are.

I don't understand why they don't try at all...I've only seen the third episode where they have to work at a fast food joint and they purposely just cause trouble. The manager tells them not to do this certain thing and they make it a point to do it. It all just seems way too set up to me like the network just went to them and said "we need some spoiled rich kids to live with a normal family and see if they can handle it. If they handle it, though, it wouldn't be very interesting so we need some spoiled rich kids who will continue to act completely spoiled no matter what."

Just wanted to add a couple observations on watching episode 2 the diary farm guy reminded my of steve spurrier

Nicole is way nicer and more down to earth than Paris but is corrupted by Paris

they have no consideration whatsoever for other people...

They both have just about the right amount of brains, and the right amount of money, for me to hook up with them. Hell, I wouldn't even make them get a job.

They're obviously not trying to live the "simple life." Just there to cause hell for those who actually do.

Paris is just more blantant about her nastiness. Nicole, I'm sure, is just as nasty. But I will agree that Nicole is at least more respectful than that trampy ass clown Paris.

Still, I watch people like Paris and realize money can't buy you dignity. It CAN buy you a $800 beret that you use to catch your little dog's **** in. :p