• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Smokin Fine in 09 Pass

mufflerman,

There have been various "newbie" passes and entry level passes that have been done, just have to keep your eyes peeled. There are also some bigger passes that are geared towards vets, that sometimes have a couple pass rookies in them as well. Actually, I believe jlada's most recent pass had some rookies in it. The main reasoning behind the rules on this one is that I wanted to involve a handful of guys on here that I have met, traded with, been in a pass with, or that have helped me out. After that I'm going to fill in spots with more experienced passers as it's only going to be 12 spots and I would like it to go as smooth as possible. Once this is done, I'll likely start a Rookie Pass for people like you to get one under your belt.

Agree.

While nearly all of my invites went to people with a year or more on the board, I could not control who they invited. Thus, we got some newer guys in my pass. Let it be known, however, that I have heavily researched each rookie, contacted people about thier trades, and have made triple sure about their status here. Also, as an added bonus, hey... I'm pretty nuts - I'd not hestitate a minute to fly anywhere in the US and ring a door bell. Anyway, to be blunt, it's a trust and knowledge issue. Show that you know how to handle yourself in a pass, possess the knowledge to make proper put/takes, and most importantly, can be trusted and the pass invites will come rolling in.

Excellent info Jeff and Ian. This was the exact course I took to have the opportunity to receive invites and even ask that a friend of mine be considered. I started with a couple of newbie passes and then won spots in others. Also of note. I was (and still am considered by some) a friggin asshat when I joined, so it was a bit harder for me to get the ball rolling. You on the other hand have been a great new member and that goes along way :).

Jim

Thanks guys! Have fun on this pass, there are some DAMN good looking cigars on that list.
Ian, if you start a newb pass keep me in mind. Thanks again and good smoking!

Gentleman,

Some things came up today with the family and I'm going to have to put this on hold for a bit as I have more important priorities to take care of at this time. Once things are ready to roll, I'll bump this thread and get things moving again. Sorry for the hold up.

While nearly all of my invites went to people with a year or more on the board, I could not control who they invited. Thus, we got some newer guys in my pass. Let it be known, however, that I have heavily researched each rookie, contacted people about thier trades, and have made triple sure about their status here. Also, as an added bonus, hey... I'm pretty nuts - I'd not hestitate a minute to fly anywhere in the US and ring a door bell. Anyway, to be blunt, it's a trust and knowledge issue. Show that you know how to handle yourself in a pass, possess the knowledge to make proper put/takes, and most importantly, can be trusted and the pass invites will come rolling in.

I dare you. :whistling:

Hey, you said you wouldn't hesitate. ;)

I dare you. :whistling:

Hey, you said you wouldn't hesitate. ;)

:laugh: It's not so much a threat as a legitimate statement. I have certain family members in the "crew" of a certain airline where I can get tickets to anywhere in the continental US for next to nothing :whistling:. I don't ever take advantage of it (once in a while to LV), but if someone tried to gank $1000 of my smokes, I'd ring a doorbell in under 48 hours, guaranteed.

Gentleman,

Some things came up today with the family and I'm going to have to put this on hold for a bit as I have more important priorities to take care of at this time. Once things are ready to roll, I'll bump this thread and get things moving again. Sorry for the hold up.

I hope you're doing ok buddy, are there any updates as yet?

Yeah, things cleared up, I've just been completely swamped with work recently. I went from managing 2 states, to managing 5 states during a transition phase all while conducting interviews with our Sales Manager and recently, training the two newest sales reps. Needless to say, things have been hectic. That mixed with the consistent 90+ degree days I've been through, I think I'm going to wait until Fall to do this. Just not worth it to me to send a box of expensive smokes through the mail for up to a few months in this horridly hot and humid weather.

If this starts up again and you have room for another i would love the opportunity to take part in this pass.

Jayro is taking down names for those who want to be participants in an all Tatuaje pass

Rod, please close/lock this thread when you get a moment. When the time comes to get another one set up, I will start a new thread.

Hi, i have visited this site,it was useful e cigarette E cigarettes contain no cancer carcinogens so it wil not affect your health, try this one.