• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

Proposed p/t's
Take #32 Ashton Vsg Beli / Put #88 Anejo #77 Shark
Take #42 Arturo Fuente Untold Story/ Put #89 Opus X Robusto
Take #86 Illusione 88/ Put #90 San Cristobal Fabuloso

Of course there's a Shark put into the pass shortly after my spot in the rotation... :angry: :sign:

Proposed p/t's
Take #32 Ashton Vsg Beli / Put #88 Anejo #77 Shark
Take #42 Arturo Fuente Untold Story/ Put #89 Opus X Robusto
Take #86 Illusione 88/ Put #90 San Cristobal Fabuloso

Let me know how these look for everyone. And I should be able to get this back on the road wednesday.

PS. Found out some great news today, I get to go on a second fishing trip of a lifetime- I'm going back to the Amazon to fish for peacock bass. :cool:
Look good to me.

Good luck on the fishing trip.

Brian

Thanks, the trip isn't not until november though. Ill get this out on Wednesday, I have class all day tomorrow and I have to write a paper contrasting British and Irish political culture by tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't been as on top of things as should be expected the final weeks of the pass, but more things came up than I expected.

Anyways I picked up the pass at the Post Office today and it is back home safe.

The winner of the contest, by having 1 more correct answer is: bpj87

Thanks everyone for being involved and making this a great pass experience! :thumbs:

Anyways I picked up the pass at the Post Office today and it is back home safe.

The winner of the contest, by having 1 more correct answer is: bpj87

Thanks everyone for being involved and making this a great pass experience! :thumbs:

Wow! Well, that contest sure took a good bit of research. But I have to thank you for the contest and for keeping our brains functioning over the summer... :laugh:

I have to say that I am glad to be a part of this, happy that the pass safely made its way home, and thoroughly enjoyed my very first cigar pass! :thumbs:

Thanks everybody for playing and thank you sir for hosting a great pass. I really enjoyed myself :-D

Happy smokes and long ashes,
Pat