• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The story of a sad sofa.

Delta

I recently moved and managed to aquire all of my furniture second hand. A friend of the family calls me up and says he has a large sofa i can have. I get a truck and go to pick it up and it has no bottom cushions. The sofa is wierd enough to be cool, so i would like to keep it, plus it was a massive pain getting it in.

Any ideas to make this sofa complete? :sign:

And have i mentioned how massive this thing is?

n784040581_6418457_4149104.jpg

Maybe you could round up some twin mattresses to use as cushions.

Maybe you could round up some twin mattresses to use as cushions.

That was my first thought as well. If you're going with the "weird enough to be cool" theme you can get any cushion or pillow that doesn't match, plaid, stripes, wrong colored solids, etc.

How bout some thick foam rubber cut to size and cover with matching cloth. I know there is a foam rubber outlet herethat has stuff like that.

How about some fat chicks ;) You may need to super glue them to the floor so they don't roll when you sit down. :whistling:

I bet the story of why there are no cushions is as funny as the pic of you sitting on it.. I can't help but laugh.. Good luck and can't wait to see the "After" pic.

Just for the record, nobody here is going to help you move now. :cool:

LOL, keep the black light away from the couch.
:laugh:

Just get on Craigs List and look in the freebie section and find a couple of sofas being given away. Grab the cushions and chuck the bodys.

edit to add.....might want to take that blacklight with ya! :whistling:

How bout some thick foam rubber cut to size and cover with matching cloth. I know there is a foam rubber outlet herethat has stuff like that.
Some fabric stores also sell foam rubber. Take some measurements, cut yer foam, buy some fabric, get a needle and thread and a smoke.