• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The strangest call I've ever received.

coopsdeloops

I received the strangest phone call to my Oregon cell phone number. It said "Blocked" on my Iphone.

Stranger: "Hey man, can I get some nude pics?"
Me: "WHAT?!?!?"
Stranger: "Nude pics. You know."
Me: "Um... you totally have the wrong number."
Stranger: "Isn't this fantasy palace?"
Me: "No."
Stranger: "Oh... uh... sorry..." *CLICK*

Hm... Maybe I'm in the wrong business.

Next time your response should be, "absolute sir, may I have your first, last name and credit card number?"

I answer with " hello Shauns scotch and cigar emporium " it freaks a lot of people but some just laugh.

Probably a random number prank call. It's better just to play along...
Caller: "Hey man can I get some nude pics?"
Respond by texting back a photo of a mangina. At least scar the guy for life if anything :thumbs:

Respond by texting back a photo of a mangina. At least scar the guy for life if anything :thumbs:

The problem with this plan is that it requires you to obtain and send said picture, thus scarring yourself for life in the process of scarring him for life. I'm not saying it's not worth it, but, well, is it really? :p

I received the strangest private message to my CigarPass account. It said "coopsdeloops" on the header.

coops: "Hey man, wanna see a pic of me playing Freebird?"
Me: "WHAT?!?!?

coops: "Pic. Freebird. You know."
Me: "Um.........( I am thinking .....hmmmmm a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover played on the oboe....that's different ) ...why not?

NoPantsDay49.jpg

I received the strangest private message to my CigarPass account. It said "coopsdeloops" on the header.

coops: "Hey man, wanna see a pic of me playing Freebird?"
Me: "WHAT?!?!?

coops: "Pic. Freebird. You know."
Me: "Um.........( I am thinking .....hmmmmm a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover played on the oboe....that's different ) ...why not?

NoPantsDay49.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

I had a good laugh over that one... Nice Mingus.

Prank calls, frolicking naked shepards, and nude despots. You can't buy entertainment like this.