• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Surprise Pass

I think you have to be #48 on the surprise Bill ???

Okay here are my puts:
69. Padron 1926 #1 maduro
70. Davidoff Millennium Churchill
71. Hoyo de MonterreyLe Hoyo des Dieux ARA NOV 01
72. Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill No. 2
73. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona POS SEP 06

Takes:
6. Cuaba Exclusivo 06
23. AF Hemingway UTS
26. LFD Ligero Outlaw Special Edition
40. RyJ Coronitas
47. Surprise :0 :love: :thumbs:

If this isn't okay, I can change them with the exception of #6 'cause I'm smoking it right now! :laugh:

I can get this out to the Northeast Kingdom Guy in Saturday's mail.

The surprise was one helluva "surprise" that's for sure. :thumbs: Thanks for including me in this great pass AVB. :love:

Nice puts, I especially like Nnumber 71. How are those smoking?

This pass looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, and the sticks look great! I can't wait to see the end.

This pass is looking great! I have to say, I'm pretty excited about it eventually winding its way out to the midwest.

I think you have to be #48 on the surprise Bill ???

Actually I'm #49 on the P/T list, I screwed up. I penciled in tone-nj for #48 since he did indeed mention that he "took" "surprise," he just forgot to write his name down on the sheet.

Okay here are my puts:
69. Padron 1926 #1 maduro
70. Davidoff Millennium Churchill
71. Hoyo de MonterreyLe Hoyo des Dieux ARA NOV 01
72. Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill No. 2
73. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona POS SEP 06

Takes:
6. Cuaba Exclusivo 06
23. AF Hemingway UTS
26. LFD Ligero Outlaw Special Edition
40. RyJ Coronitas
47. Surprise :0 :love: :thumbs:

If this isn't okay, I can change them with the exception of #6 'cause I'm smoking it right now! :laugh:

I can get this out to the Northeast Kingdom Guy in Saturday's mail.

The surprise was one helluva "surprise" that's for sure. :thumbs: Thanks for including me in this great pass AVB. :love:

Nice puts, I especially like Nnumber 71. How are those smoking?

They taste great tone-nj but I did experience a sort of tight draw on a couple from this CAB. Nothing a poker can't fix.

Hey tone, you musta missed my scotch review because I mail ordered the bottle from Shop Rite in Mercerville, right around the corner from you. :laugh: I was going to have you pick it up for me and bring it to Schlessinger's since I thought they were going to call me BEFORE they shipped it but by the time they sent me an email, it had already gone out FedEx. I HATE FedEx with a passion and they insist on an "adult" signature for booze. :rolleyes: It wound up taking over a damned week for me to get delivery after playing phone tag with the driver....what a pain in the ass. :angry:

Ooops, I came here looking to post the freakin' UPS tracking number but I got sidetracked. :laugh:

Here it is:

1ZY5X1830311300654

Doc, they said you'll see it Monday afternoon.

A couple of years ago, I did a cost comparison of UPS vs USPS and for short distances, UPS was a better deal for packages about this weight (12 pounds). I prefer UPS for a few reasons:
1. They are much more careful with the packages than the USPS.
2. They are much less likely to lose packages than USPS.
3. They are cheaper than USPS (well they used to be, see below :D )
4. They offer FREE insurance up to $100.00 and unlike the USPS you can acutally make a claim without getting jerked around and denied.
5. They offer real "TRACKING" as opposed to the USPS which is pretty much only a "Delivery Confirmation" system.

While USPS is a little more convenient, I like to ship medium to heavy passes UPS which I did with this one. I checked with AVB first and he said "no problem."

I was slightly shocked at the price, it came to $11.29 and I think USPS would have only been $9.00 and change. UPS would have certainlly been more had it been going a longer distance AND it takes five to seven days to cross the country for UPS Ground whereas USPS Priority is two days no matter what. It certainlly appears that UPS's rates have gone up since the last time I did my analysis which was probably three to four years ago.

They taste great tone-nj but I did experience a sort of tight draw on a couple from this CAB. Nothing a poker can't fix.

Hey tone, you musta missed my scotch review because I mail ordered the bottle from Shop Rite in Mercerville, right around the corner from you. :laugh: I was going to have you pick it up for me and bring it to Schlessinger's since I thought they were going to call me BEFORE they shipped it but by the time they sent me an email, it had already gone out FedEx. I HATE FedEx with a passion and they insist on an "adult" signature for booze. :rolleyes: It wound up taking over a damned week for me to get delivery after playing phone tag with the driver....what a pain in the ass. :angry:

Good to hear bring one to Schlessinger's! You should have told me, the Shop Rite is a few blocks away.

Bill makes a good point about the weight and distance this pass will go. Upon looking into it on the USPS website I found that due to the weight of the pass some of you will spend well over $20 to ship to the next participant. To help ease some of that pain I feel you should take an extra stick out of the pass. We are all adults here and I trust your judgment as to which stick is adequate compensation. I have informed the pass members that this pertains to by PM already.

Good to hear bring one to Schlessinger's! You should have told me, the Shop Rite is a few blocks away.

Sorry tone, that was my last one. :(

Yeah, I had planned on contacting you to ask you to pick it up. They told me they'd order it and let me know when it came in. Less than a week later, they contacted me BUT they had already shipped it to me via FedSucks.

Looks like you'll see it soon Doc, it went out for delivery at 6 this morning. :thumbs:

Package has arrived in good condition. I think I'll let it warm up a bit before I open it. Kinda chilly today. I'll post my puts and takes in the AM and, god willing and the river don't rise, send it on its way

Doc.

Moving right along quite nicely. :thumbs:

I think it should be warmed up by now so I hope you are enjoying the surprise while you heat up them old bones by the fire.

Package has arrived in good condition. I think I'll let it warm up a bit before I open it. Kinda chilly today. I'll post my puts and takes in the AM and, god willing and the river don't rise, send it on its way

Doc.

Puts:
#74 Tatuaje Especiales
#75 Don Pepin Serrie JJ sublime
#76 Padilla Miami Salomones 8/06
#77 2006 Opus22 coffin Double Robusto
Takes:
#10 Don Carlos Double Robusto
#15 Gran Habano #5
#64 Don Carlos #4
Surprise!!!

Tracking # 1z86x2420306391129 Thanks for the invite, and the experience.

Doc.

Thanks for playing Doc, I hope you enjoyed it. I know I'll enjoy those sticks if they make it to me.

"THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE"

I hope you can hook up with this tomorrow Mike.