• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The time has come again

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
— to ask you all for votes for my wife’s office pumpkin carving competition. My wife’s entry is number 8 (with the skeletons). If you happen to vote for it, I would be very grateful. One vote per device/per day (unless you’re in incognito mode).

Once you vote, post in this thread and I’ll have my wife randomly pick a name to receive a free 5er. Polls close Wednesday at 3pm Eastern. Thanks, happy almost Halloween!

If you don’t have Facebook, there is a link to the poll but it doesn’t have pictures. Her entry is titled “O So Humerus”

Done.

I’ll grab my iPad later and vote in incognito mode too ;)

Voted 25 times for #8
Voted 1 time for #7 (I love Garfield)
Voted 1 time for #9 (Happy Camper)

I thought that was a trailer park. How do I get a vote back?
If you get your vote back, you aren't in the drawing for the grape white owl's he may or may not offer :)
I don't feel bad voting for those since I am over 35 votes for #8 now...

I voted for Hayden Vachon"s wife's pumpkin multiple times and voted for what I thought was a trailer park once. Since it's not a trailer park that's the vote I want back on the grounds of poor presentation and in doing so would give said Hayden Vachon"s wife a lead up of one. If ANYTHING I should be getting more of those delectable white owls for that move alone. 🤌

I voted for Hayden Vachon"s wife's pumpkin multiple times and voted for what I thought was a trailer park once. Since it's not a trailer park that's the vote I want back on the grounds of poor presentation and in doing so would give said Hayden Vachon"s wife a lead up of one. If ANYTHING I should be getting more of those delectable white owls for that move alone. 🤌
1698760417805.png