• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Toscano review

That's a very attractive blog, Joe. Nicely done. I see "Toscani" dry cured cigars down here but have never seen a Toscano. Sounds like it's worth a try for a change of pace.

Thanks for putting up the picture of the sticker. That is exactly what I have seen recently on several boxes of fakes.

Wilkey

Ditto on the blog...

Inspired me to create on for myself... more to follow

Really nice blog Joe!

And I didn't know you are supposed to cut them in the middle :blush: *edit* Where did you find that out BTW?

It makes sense in a weird kinda way, but I always enjoyed them regardless, pretending I was Clint Eastwood in "Outlaw Jose Wales" with the gnarly looking cigar in my mouth.

Oh and I have some good news for you! My friend is going back down to Italy in Jan or Feb. I'll have him pick you up some 5er boxes of both. :thumbs:

Nice review.

I've had the real deal before. Don't see much difference between them and Parodi/DeNobli from (I think) Pennsylvania.

A side note which makes me smile...one weekend a year I go to Rhode Island to visit my folks at the cottage they rent for a couple of weeks each summer. That same weekend, a friend of the family, who is one of the brightest, nicest people I know is there with his wife. It's become traditional that one evening I provide the cigars, and the next evening he does. We sit out on the porch and chat, smoke, look a the stars and listen to the waves down at the end of the street.

I usually bring something pretty high end - Havanas or the like. He often brings DeNoblis - he's offered to bring better stuff, but those are among his favorites, so I smoke them. One is just as good as the other in that setting. :)

You hit the nail on the head Tigger... that's why I've fallen in love with these cigars, they are designed to be shared with friends :)