• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Truth about Cubans

Well this thread is so popular that I just had to add my 2 cents.:cool:
I will not lie and say I have 15 boxes of ISOM's or that I smoke them constantly, because most of you know I don't. I have a few that I partake in when the mood soots me and I have good reason. They don't come easy or often or I would smoke them every time I reached for a cigar. In my case the risk of loosing money is too great and I can't afford the risk. In my opinion ISOM's are more complex and of greater body than most non are. Their flavor is richer, bolder and more powerful in my mind. Why probably the 1000 years of growing the same strain of tabacco plant in the same feilds in the same manner as all your ancestors might make a diff. Maybe God only intended to have cigars made in ISOM.:) I don't know:confused: I do know that if I could get them thats all I would smoke, exept maybe the Hemingway that fell into my mouth once in a while. Not from mystic or because they are illegal but because they are the best tasting cigars my mouth and nose has ever had. :biggrin: