• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ultimate Cigar Book Pass Canadian Version

thevalkrye

uhh huh huh huh...member.
Hey guys, I recently got a copy of the "The Ultimate Cigar Book" by Richard Hacker.

It is the 1st edition not the newer 3rd as the US boys have, but in the same spirit if any Canadian members out there want to read it I will send you the book, when you are done send it on to somebody else or back to me when there is no more interest.

If anybody wants it let me know and I will send this out to you right away.

The book is a pretty easy read, but does have some interesting information in it and I am glad I read it.

I've read that very edition and well worthwhile reading.

Hey Duncan,

I'll take you up on that! Thanks for the offer.

PM sent with address.

Hey Duncan,

I'll take you up on that! Thanks for the offer.

PM sent with address.

Maybe Tim and I will have to take a browse through that if it happens to stop in Winnipeg.

All I know right now is I'm not doing a whole lot of recreational reading until after my next two exams. Ugh.

Book arrived today.

Thanks Duncan I'm looking forward to some reading next weekend while away on business. Also, the little extra you threw in is VERY much appreciated. I've been wanting to try something from that brand for awhile and what a nice one to try. Thanks again.

I'll bump this up when I'm done.

Mike

Yes sir, I am. My mailbox is empty, save for a few bits of junk mail and too many bills! :laugh: Entertainment is always welcome!

Okay I should have this out to you by the end of the week with a tracking #. If something comes up otherwise I'll let you know.

Looks like I should have it when I get home today. Status is currently out for delivery. Should be an interesting read.

Geeze that was fast. 1 - 2 days delivery I figured there was no way it'd get there today.

It's a neat read and I enjoyed it, thanks again Duncan. There's some great information in there.

The only thing I found is sometimes the author seems to try too hard to sound like he's smart. Such as using the term "ironic" to describe situations that are coincidental or interesting. Although that and the use of "literally" to describe something that is clearly not literally happening are two of my biggest pet peeves so I may just be more sensitive than others. :laugh:

Geeze that was fast. 1 - 2 days delivery I figured there was no way it'd get there today.

It's a neat read and I enjoyed it, thanks again Duncan. There's some great information in there.

The only thing I found is sometimes the author seems to try too hard to sound like he's smart. Such as using the term "ironic" to describe situations that are coincidental or interesting. Although that and the use of "literally" to describe something that is clearly not literally happening are two of my biggest pet peeves so I may just be more sensitive than others. :laugh:

That's ironic.... literally. Pet peeves of mine too!

My wife handed me the package and I was thinking "Holy sh*t that's a big box! Is this book the size of a phonebook??" Turns out there's a lot of packaging and a couple of hitchhikers secured nicely inside! T'was a pleasant surprise!

I'll have to see who is next in the queue for the book.

Yes I do, and in between out of town trips and general things in the way of enjoyment and relaxation.... I'm done with it.

Is it making any other stops on the way back to Calgary?

Nobody on the list yet...any other Canadians want to read this thing before it comes home?

I'll be back home sometime between Monday and Friday of next week and I'll be able to send it out either to the next recipient, or the owner. I'll make one more post before it goes out.

Bump for the last chance before being sent back to the rightful owner.

Bitaemo, you interested in a nice little read? (Might as well see if a local is interested)