• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Weather Channel just said, 'The mid-west....

My parents are takin a pretty good beatin in Lawton Oklahoma.....Glad im in phoenix...but it is suposed to get down to 20 tonight...

We was 73 this morning. Then got hit with a nasty rain storm and its now 34 degrees with a 16 to 21 mph. Its supposed to drop in the 20's tonight down near the Gulf.
At least it's not North Platte, eh Loren?

You have that right. I guess its getting pretty chilly with the windchill. Gotta love the plains out there. Like I said it still gets cold down here but it sure beats what I am used to living in. I do not miss snow at all.

TWC is saying there is 19.4in on the ground this morning. It's tough to tell because it's so windy out and it's drifting so badly. It's a little warmer than they said it would be, so thank goodness they weren't entirely accurate. God I miss Hawaii.

168422_1533231019794_1505364199_31066131_7537354_n.jpg

This is the view outside my hotel lobby door. The guy had to go out another door in order to dig it out. God I miss Hawaii.

Edit to add picture.

Freezing rain 20's here, I hope I can get out tomorrow for Vegas!

I only have about 1/2" of solid ice on my driveway and our road. No snow!...yet

My town is trying a unique approach to getting rid of the ice - they're driving the trucks around with the plow blades up and the salt spreaders off. Maybe trying to crush the ice to death?

My town is trying a unique approach to getting rid of the ice - they're driving the trucks around with the plow blades up and the salt spreaders off. Maybe trying to crush the ice to death?

LOL.

I just drove about 50 miles this am. I'd rather drive on the crunchy stuff than slick asphalt!

First time I've experienced Thunder and sleet. It was pretty crazy. An inch of ice, with 14+ inches of snow on top. Just 15 miles north, they got 21 inches.

I haven't seen this much snow, since I worked in Colorado.

The snow the good part. Wait 'til spring. It'll be a monumental mud season and the black flies will be driving both men and beast out of the woods. Ever encounterd a moose driven crazy by black flies?

Doc.

Sunny and beautiful in Minnesota today.

I don't know how you people can live in such godforsaken places with terrible weather.

It was 75 Saturday and I was riding the Harley in a t-shirt.
Now we got 2 inches of ice on all the roads and it was 10 last night.
The city is paralyzed.
WTF happened?

G-

The weight on this roof blew out the walls of the third floor on this building:

LINKY

87963680-02091221.jpg

Original building:

271815900-02090407.jpg

My city seems to take the same approach. The best part is I live at the bottom of a hill and that is where all the storm drains are. The storm drains are currently blocked by all the snow. I'm about to get my swimsuit on and go for a float.

The snow the good part. Wait 'til spring. It'll be a monumental mud season and the black flies will be driving both men and beast out of the woods. Ever encounterd a moose driven crazy by black flies?

Doc.

Just smoke plenty of cigars to keep the black flies away. :p

Weather was actually pretty nice today (if very cold) so we decided to spend some time outside and I got in a smoke. GF insisted upon bringing the camera out so I guess I'll share one of me enjoying my cigar in the 16 degree weather.

snow1.jpg

An addition to this - sun is out strong here for the next couple days, so this morning the town had the trucks out. And they were spreading salt. Maybe the salt crystals will reflect the sun to create a super warming effect and melt all of NY. Not really sure.