• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "What the Hell is that Thing" pass

I'm a bit hesitant about posting it for everyone to see until I get to the bottom of this w/ their manager. If they totally screw me I'll then let em' have it. I'm PM'ing those who want to know though...

Tony Bones said:
I'm a bit hesitant about posting it for everyone to see until I get to the bottom of this w/ their manager. If they totally screw me I'll then let em' have it. I'm PM'ing those who want to know though...
I don't think that's a bad idea, they can still make it right. I would definitely ask though that either way, once it's over that you let us know who it is. If they replace it or reimburse you, we would want to know of the good customer service/satisfaction. If they don't come through and say it's not their problem, well, we would want to know then as well.

Hey Tony, if the company doesn't make good and you payed by credit card, contact the credit company and tell them to hold the payment, you have a dispute with the company.

wow. sorry to hear about it, at the very least it's unnecessary aggravation for you.

I think you should post cos everyone that is reading this thread is going to be checking back in. It wouldn't hurt for those people contemplating a purchse to postpone it until we hear back.

I would also contact Davidoff about this vender's practice on the dealings of their cigars. It doesn't look good on all party's when this type of thing happens. Someone's got to eat the cost....and it never should be the customer!

Contact Davidoff?

My 2 cents
LilCigarDude.gif
~ Monte

Good news. The folks at Gordy's Cigar Box are going to refund my money. Futhermore, I ended up w/ two undamaged culebras out of the deal. I told two guys I'd trade them said culebras and I honored my word. No Culebras for me :(

Oh well, at least I'm coming out of it clean. I'm going to retrench and see what I can come up with for an interesting pass idea. I'm leary about trying to do it w/ these again as I feel there's bad juju attached.

Going to leave this post up for a couple of weeks so everyone has a chance to see, then I'll ask a moderator to take it down.

Tony Bones said:
Oh well, at least I'm coming out of it clean. I'm going to retrench and see what I can come up with for an interesting pass idea. I'm leary about trying to do it w/ these again as I feel there's bad juju attached.
Great, now what the heck am I supposed to do with all of these weirdo smokes I've been stockpiling, eh?? You suck. ;)