• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "What the Hell is that Thing" pass

Tony Bones said:
Now I know there's three more guys out there w/ something strange in their humidors :)
I got strange things in my humidor, but I dunno if you wanna smoke 'em. A humidor keeps body parts remarkably moist and fresh!

moki said:
Tony Bones said:
Now I know there's three more guys out there w/ something strange in their humidors :)
I got strange things in my humidor, but I dunno if you wanna smoke 'em. A humidor keeps body parts remarkably moist and fresh!
Yeah, I've had one hell of a time getting good ignition on those clipped big toes I keep next to my ISOM's.

I should be able to come up with something that fits the book. I am in if you will have me.

Phil

got some opus X's and this one cigar with a 64 ring guage that is about a foot long, not 2 freakish but freakish none the less

wpeloqui said:
I guess the big question is how the hell do you smoke it?
Sane people get two other friends and give one to each, while keeping one for yourself. I'll be clipping, lighting, and smoking all three at the same time myself :)

dixieland_conjunction said:
Captain B said:
Hey there Tony, when is this hitting the road?
;)
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=6353

Already :)
Wrong pass there Dixie. That's a different one.

This, the "what the hell is that thing" pass is postponed until further notice. My box of culebras arrived smooshed all to heck. Looks like an elephant sat on em. Crushed wooden boxes and all.

I'm trying to get the vendor to reimburse me...but they're giving me the runaround. They didn't insure the shipment, which means I have to go through USPS and try to get reimbursed. Ugh!

Will keep you all filled in. Sorry guys. This sucks :(

Tony Bones said:
I'm trying to get the vendor to reimburse me...but they're giving me the runaround. They didn't insure the shipment, which means I have to go through USPS and try to get reimbursed. Ugh!
NONESENSE! :angry:

It's their problem, not yours!

Damaged Merchandise

If, before opening a package, it is obvious an item is damaged and it was delivered by regular U.S. mail, simply write "Refused" on the package and return it to the seller. No new postage will be required.

If the damage is concealed, repackage it, include a note stating the problem and return it to the sender (you will have to pay the postage).

Any merchandise that is unsatisfactory should be reported to the seller. If the problem is not quickly resolved and you think the seller has been deceptive in its advertisements or has been unfair, report the incident to your local postal inspector or call your local district attorney or attorney general''s office of consumer affairs.

This information is taken from:
http://library.lp.findlaw.com/articles/fil...nsumerlaw_1_100

Check your local library for any particulars re: the law in your state. ;)

Also, who's the vendor? I'd just as soon take them off my list of vendors I deal with... I can always put them back on if they clear everything up to your satisfaction, but prefer to avoid vendors that don't have superlative customer service...

- Oak

lbrief said:
Tony Bones said:
I'm trying to get the vendor to reimburse me...but they're giving me the runaround.  They didn't insure the shipment, which means I have to go through USPS and try to get reimbursed.  Ugh!
NONESENSE! :angry:

It's their problem, not yours!

Damaged Merchandise

If, before opening a package, it is obvious an item is damaged and it was delivered by regular U.S. mail, simply write "Refused" on the package and return it to the seller. No new postage will be required.

If the damage is concealed, repackage it, include a note stating the problem and return it to the sender (you will have to pay the postage).

Any merchandise that is unsatisfactory should be reported to the seller. If the problem is not quickly resolved and you think the seller has been deceptive in its advertisements or has been unfair, report the incident to your local postal inspector or call your local district attorney or attorney general''s office of consumer affairs.

This information is taken from:
http://library.lp.findlaw.com/articles/fil...nsumerlaw_1_100

Check your local library for any particulars re: the law in your state. ;)
Thanks! This is really good stuff. Going to get them on the horn and see what I can do. At the very least I want my coin back :angry:

Same as above. I'd like to know who we don't want to be dealing with. In fact, I think we all could benefit from that knowledge.

Sorry about the culebras. :(

Back