• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Whiskey Exchange.

Yup. Several times. Never an issue. Whatcha ordering, if I may ask?

They have everything a guys can ask !

I used the and everything wnet fine.

So what are you getting?

Have not decided yet, something special for Christmas.

May I suggest a talisker 18?
If not, don't be shy about ordering one or two I'll gladly pay for them ! (if a bootlegger operation does not bother you ;- )

Are you more of an Isleay guys or a Highland/orcades guy?

EDIT: I'll be damned..no more 18 yrs old....

I have used them several times and never had an issue. Great selection on some stuff not available locally. Shipping gets pricey so I usually do 1 or two bigger orders a year.

Be aware when factoring in pricing that they are mostly 700ml bottles as everything in the states is 750ml.

I have used them @10 times with no problems...Sam caveats as Greggj77 stated...UK bottles are 700ml and they tend to be pricey...but you can get the hard to find scotches there. I happen to love Mortlach 16 y/o. Not expensive but just not easily available here...I have orders it several tea from them to keep my cabinet stocked

There are some real deals to be had when compared to some prices stateside. For instance, I got the Glenmorangie 25 from The Whisky Exchange for about $250 before shipping last year. I haven't seen it for less than $700 around GA.

I've bought from them a few times. Prices are decent but shipping is high IMO.

Looking around here and the Master of Malt site has me considering placing an order.