• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The wife just called

davidg

The guy sitting next to me is a martian!!!
So my wife just called me :love: ....and she told me some tragic news. My beautifull 2.5 year old daughter found her way into the humidor. She had pulled out just one cigar. In my desktop humi I keep everyday smokes Excalibur's, RyJ 1875's, etc. I only had one nice expensive smoke in there, an Opus X Reserve D' Chateau, my very last one!!!

Well, I no longer have that fine cigar. By the time Brittney was found, it had already been pretend smoked to the slobery nub. :( :( I guess she watches dad more than I thought because she even had the band on her little finger just like I do when I slide it off.

It's a good thing she's cute. :laugh: In reality she probably enjoyed that cigar just as much as I would have. But why in God's green earth of the 20 plus cigars in that humi would she find that one. Oh well, I just hope the wife got some pics.

Now on for the hunt for more to replace it. :thumbs:

Careful, amigo. Besides losing a prized stick, a cigar can be quite toxic to a toddler. Lock em up.

Careful, amigo. Besides losing a prized stick, a cigar can be quite toxic to a toddler. Lock em up.
Definately. I''ve been keeping the desktop on a shelf in the closet and she has never bothered them before. The Mrs. already move them onto the upper shelf when the crime was discovered. Fortunately she didn't eat any of it just bit then spit.

A lesson is learned.

Been there! What was bad was my baby girl sitting with a bowl of beads saying, "Candy!" Skeered the chit outta me! But, that was a long while back and she didn't dry up, so we were okay. My Edmundo Dantes weren't though. :(

Been there! What was bad was my baby girl sitting with a bowl of beads saying, "Candy!" Skeered the chit outta me! But, that was a long while back and she didn't dry up, so we were okay. My Edmundo Dantes weren't though. :(
That is to f'in funny. :laugh:

I'll have to make sure to keep my humidor up on the top shelf on the office bookshelf... I should be safe for a while though. The wife isn't due until late August with our first.

Life is too short to make all the mistakes yourself, so learn from others as well! :)

Kids are funny.

My youngest when she was almost 2 went "missing" in my house. After about 10 minutes of looking in her favorite hiding spots there was a little rumble coming out of the bottom kitchen cabinet. I opened it to see her sitting on the bottom shelf covered in Aunt Jemima. She looks up, hands me the bottle of syrup and says "pancake." Funniest thing ever

I agree. I think my kids are the funniest and funnest little things I have ever seen. When Brittney was born I wasn't sure how I would handle the change now I wonder how I lived without her. Now our son Xavier is four months old and again I wonder how we had lived so happily without him.

And no by the way she didn't smoke it. What a trick that would have been. Apperantly she just bit some off then spit it out as she went. Hey at least she nubbed it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey look at this way your daughter has good taste she knows the good cigars from the cheap ones :laugh: :cool: