• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Theft

***UPDATE***

Insurance company is replacing the deck, so thanks to all who volunteered up a spare they might have. Funny thing is that I live in one of the "Good" parts of town (Green Valley--Ironmike). As far as all the music that came up missing it was a pretty ecclectic mix of stuff. A short list would be

Police boxed set.

Lamb of God- Everything

Overnight Sensation-Frank Zappa

A Dave Matthews Bootleg from a show I was at

all my Dropkick Murphys stuff.

At the Gates, In Flames, Gojira, God Forbid the Haunted....most of my Metal and Punk is gone. My Thelonius Monk (straight no chaser) and Miles Davis' (Bitches Brew) are gone and pretty much not replaceable.

All the Helmet Albums
Big Black's songs about F**king
Janes Addictions Nothings shocking
Sick of it all--Scratch the Surface, Built to last and blood sweat and no tears.

really kinda sickening..since I could not give them a comprehensive dollar amount on the value of the music, they would not let me add it to the claim. they are repalcing the stereo no problem. Stereo should be in shortly.

I normally do take the faceplate off. But I was dog tired and did not happen to think of it. they must have been waiting for me to leave it in.

I am healthy and everything else is going like Gangbusters. nothing like a tiny setback to remind you of how good you really have it.

Matty,
Your Frank Zappa needs will be taken care of by me.
I'll burn you "Overnight Sensation", Bitche's Brew and some Monk (thanks to the iPass Jazz Pass) and some other stuff too.
PM me with your address.

VEGAS BOYS... LMAO

Stop in some time, I will show you how they do it in DETROIT. You pull up to a stop sign, look right at the girl on the side walk, look left at the guy with the gun, you have been car jacked.

Here in Vegas they wait for you to go to bed becuase they are scared of the drivers!!!

My Jeep has been broken into twice, now to the point that I don't even have a radio in it because it will be gone too soon. I actually leave the whole damn thing unlocked now, but the other day some asshole went through the glove box/center console again. Nothing to take, but they made a hell of a mess.

I just hope I never walk out to find someone in my vehicle. I will probably go to jail if I do....