• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Their Mods. quit

MrMaduro

I just read that all or most of the Mods. at club stogie just quit. I don't have a link but there's one on outcast.

What a clusterphuck!! Thanks again Rod, that drama is ridiculous.

Do we really need a play by play of what's happening at other places?

We've had our thread about it, we know how Rod has acted, we know how most of the membership here at CP feel about it. Who cares what happens now?

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't care less about what happens anywhere else.

We've had our thread about it, we know how Rod has acted, we know how most of the membership here at CP feel about it. Who cares what happens now?

Hear, hear. Let's take the high road and let train(s) come off the track under their own power.

B.B.S.

I think it's kinda like watching reality TV...... sometimes getting a peek at the disfunctionality in other's homes helps you appreciate yours more. ;)

They're leaving to create another cigar forum? Jeez..

Hear, hear. Let's take the high road and let train(s) come off the track under their own power.

B.B.S.

Ditto.....and MEGA dittos to you, Tom!

I am glad to see a good amount of members over there are intelligent enough to see that the mods leaving is a sign of failure on Jon's part, rather than thinking nothing of it. It is funny seeing a bunch of their members with 20-50 posts and no history on the forum offering to be moderators.

I think it's kinda like watching reality TV...... sometimes getting a peek at the disfunctionality in other's homes helps you appreciate yours more. ;)

I agree whole heatedly. Very relieved that CP is not a part of this, and watching it go down on other forums makes me appreciate that I can call CP my cigar home, and more. You pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. Not saying we should contribute to the failure of these boards, but staying informed about your surroundings is always a wise move...

EDIT: content addition

Oh come on fellas, doesn't it feel nice to be validated. The high road indeed. It's a pleasure to see Kaputo fail after the lies he told about Rod.
edited to add missing preposition.
Doc.

Oh come on fellas, doesn't it feel nice to be validated. The high road indeed. It's a pleasure to see Kaputo fail after the lies he told about Rod.
Doc.
Geez, Doc, I didn't think you were the type to stomp rock salt into the wound...... :laugh:

Doc.

I don't care about the high road. Let them do their thing and take pleasure in its failure if you'd like to. I just don't want to see CP become a place where other boards are bashed on a routine basis. It's juvenile.

Of course, I may be in the minority and I can always skip the threads if I want to.

I don't care about the high road. Let them do their thing and take pleasure in its failure if you'd like to. I just don't want to see CP become a place where other boards are bashed on a routine basis. It's juvenile.

Of course, I may be in the minority and I can always skip the threads if I want to.

Nope I think you're right on Alan....as a matter of fact:

Rule #9

9.) No bashing of other cigar forums. While other forums take moderation to an extreme, they may run their forum how they see fit. We're different at CP - we're a self moderated community. If you bash another forum, you will be dealt with.

I don't think anyone is necessarily "bashing" them yet, but thought I'd throw out a reminder just in case someone gets "the itch" hehe.

And I should care about this why ???

Doc.
Geez, Doc, I didn't think you were the type to stomp rock salt into the wound...... :laugh:
I'm an angel of mercy, not a saint.

Doc.

I think it's quite ironic that the "honesty" and "integrity" of Mr. Caputo seem to be paying off!!! :laugh:

I think it's kinda like watching Jerry Springer...... sometimes getting a peek at the disfunctionality in other's homes helps you appreciate yours more. ;)

FYP, sorry couldn't resist.

Why do we care? It's because everybody is a "rubber neck" at an accident. Let's face it everything over there is turning into a train wreck and I don't care who you are, you are watching it in one way or another.

This is one of the things that is like driving by a car accident, no matter how much you don't care you always end up looking anyway.

I don't think it has anything to do with accidents. I think many of us like to see Karma run its course. Restores my faith in the grand scheme of things.

Doc.