• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There are great men, Then there is Preembargo

In a dusty corner of the world smack dab in the middle of BumFuk nowhere is a place calle Kurkuk Iraq. This is where I operate. Even though there are no maps that could point you to this place. One lone Brother of the leaf found me and save me from Grape White Owls. Preembargo the troop of 2/6 Cav and the civilian workers of L-3 Vertex want to thank you for sending us the care package of fine smokes.

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

We decided that we were tired of fighting off the local wild life while trying to enjoy our smokes so we got together and got out friends to build us a smoke shack in the middle of Kurkuk Iraq. And with the smokes Pre sent us it was ALL Good....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Once again you are the man. I just hate i missed the newbee wars it sounded like a blast. Maybe next time.

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND YOUR POWDER DRY

Well done Mike!
You're a good man, despite what they say about ya! =)

Rob

Blackhawk05, Thank you and yours for your work.

Preembargo, way to go amigo.

Seth

Brother, thank you for the kind words but I don’t deserve them, all I did for this one was put you into the rotation to receive packages. I believe this particular package was sent by Smitty at OpFTH HQ.

However, thank you for posting the pics. It’s a joy to see you and the soldiers you work with enjoying a moment of peace. That’s quite an impressive smoke shack they’ve built! All of you keep your heads down and stay safe.

By the way, it looks like you need more smokes; let me see if I can take care of that for you.

How f'n cool is that? Great photos, great post. Keep doing what you do Mike. :thumbs:

Now this is about 8 different kinds of WAY COOL!!!

:cool:

Good goin' Smitty and atta boy Mike!!

Great Post too. Thanks for sharing.

Damn, a couple of fancy ceegars in that pack. Nice to see the guys enjoying them.

I know this feeling, and it's a great one.

Well done once again Mike and Smitty!

Good to see you again Blackhawk.

Nice going Smitty! I love to see the smiles on our brave soldiers faces! :thumbs: :cool: And I agree with Mike, that's just not enough cigars...Honey, let's talk :whistling:

Awesome all around! It's good to see you guys enjoying yourselves and making the best of something that is not the greatest situation.

Nice smoke shack...................I'm jealous. :cool:

If you are 19D, then pm me immediately the next time you are on. :thumbs:

That right there... IS GOOD STUFF!!!
Great photos bro!!! Always nice to see pictures of our brave soldiers, with some good smokes!!!

Thanks for ALL that you do!!! :thumbs:

Thank you everyone for the comments. It's been awhile since i've posted but hopefully i will be blessed with a solid internet connection over here. The smoke shack is something to see. When we got the engineers to build it we thought it would be some plywood on some 2*4s to keep the sun off our heads instead we got the beauty you see in the pics. Can you image it even has AC!!!!! It's enough to make a grown man cry... Anyway i will try to post a few more pics of our bi weekly smoke out. If we don't get shelled... The last attack i was in the bunker puffing on a stogie from Pre and the guys. Thanks again

Looks like a great job guys! Happy soldiers are a good thing!

I guess I'll stop bitchin about how hot is outside or that a few bugs are bothering me when I smoke my ceegars in the driveway....nobody is dropping motar rounds on me at least. Geez - keep your head down guys.....

We decided that we were tired of fighting off the local wild life while trying to enjoy our smokes so we got together and got out friends to build us a smoke shack in the middle of Kurkuk Iraq. And with the smokes Pre sent us it was ALL Good....

Man, I thought I had it good stuck here in the "Green Zone", but I could never get a Smoke Shack built. BUT, then again, I am not dodging steal rain. If you ever find yourself in the IZ get in touch with me, maybe we can light up.

If that is even close to what I can expect from opFtH, then it will be christmas in July around here....can't wait

To Smitty and all the others at opFtH, great going, you guys rock!!! You will never know how much it means to us downrange. It is people like you that make our jobs just a little more easy.....I salute you sir

Tim

edit -- bad spellers of the world untie

Man, I thought I had it good stuck here in the "Green Zone", but I could never get a Smoke Shack built. BUT, then again, I am not dodging steal rain. If you ever find yourself in the IZ get in touch with me, maybe we can light up.

MX i know what you mean. Like i said i thought it would be a little thing but they went all out on this. Look hard at the pics of the inside. The chairs and other furniture is some nice stuff. The high ranking people made this project happen. I have a long time before i can get another vaction so it will be awhile before i can leave this hole but i will keep in touch i would love to light one or two up with you.

Well done Smitty! Mike you are a good man who also deserves credit for who you are.

Get back safe guys!

Rob