• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There is math involved - A contest

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Shortly I will have 17,167 posts. There is something special about that. First one to tell me what I think it is wins a prize.

Rules: Must have filled out your profile, been here at least 60 days and have made 30 posts.

Prime Number?

Edit to add somthing spicy. 17,167 is prime number 1977 which happens to be the same year that the Blue Jays played their first game in MLB against the White soxs

17,167 is a very large prime number.

.....it's also the name of a web domain in Japan, of all things.... :laugh:

Thanks for the contest, Ray - B.B.S.

Shortly I will have 17,167 posts. There is something special about that. First one to tell me what I think it is wins a prize.

Rules: Must have filled out your profile, been here at least 60 days and have made 30 posts.

Betsy Ross sewed the first American flag in 1777. ???

I used math to add the 1 and 6 ???

Thanks for the contest Ray!

Further research shows I was off a year. Never mind. :blush:

That could be just about anything.. Just gotta make us think don't you.

Your zip code is 17363 .... minus 17167 = 196. 196 could be the combined age of you, your wife, your children, and your grandchildren?

lol, I tried.

It is how many days you have been alive...or not

edit to add....or not

The number of Scotch bottles you have drank through the years... :p :whistling:

It equals 47 years in days and 47 years ago the Embargo against Cuba was announced.

Does it equal 69 somehow........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Did I win as Anthony would say!!!!!

Thats the total value of all the bottles of Scotch in your house ?

47th anniversary of the Cuban embargo of 2-7-1962 was 2-7-2009. This was 17,167 days.

We have a winner! 17,167 is indeed a prime number and it is made up of 2 primes in a way. 17 is a prime number and 167 is also a prime number. Three for the price of one!

Sweetrice80 was a little wishy washy but you'll get the prize nonetheless. PM me your addy please.

Going out on a limb here, the amount of $ you spent on sticks and scotch last year.

We have a winner! 17,167 is indeed a prime number and it is made up of 2 primes in a way. 17 is a prime number and 167 is also a prime number. Three for the price of one!

Sweetrice80 was a little wishy washy but you'll get the prize nonetheless. PM me your addy please.

Sweet mother!!! Wow I never Expected it to come that easy, which is why I tried to find some strange connection, and one thing that I am good at is Baseball thus is how I got that Connection. But Oh yeah!!! thanks again for the opportunity

David

Fuggin' left brain dominate people. You make the world difficult for us artistic types.

Doc.

That's the difference between the healers and the killers Doc.

Fuggin' left brain dominate people. You make the world difficult for us artistic types.

Doc.

Doc.

Doc, I've met you and you just didn't strike me as an artsy-fartsy type guy with a gallery in downtown Concord. :laugh:

Ya know, I'm still getting letters from the City of Concord for that damn parking ticket I got two years ago when we met up for cigars and lunch. I actually paid it (since it was only $5.00) but they claim since I didn't pay it in five days, I owe a "late fee" of $5.00. I told 'em "Come freakin' on, it took that long for the USPS to deliver my payment to you!" I think they're lucky they got the $5.00 out of me. No way am I going to double down. :rolleyes: