• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

They finally caught up to me.....

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
After hidin' out for the first 17 years, they have found me and promoted me to Sergeant. I am now in charge of a shift, back in freakin' patrol no less. The days of rollin' into the office in casual clothes and gettin' to buy dope from the bad guys are OVER!!! :angry:

Now polyester(sp?) rules the day! ??? I guess I can't complain though, I got a pretty fair raise. The guys I'm in charge of are a decent group as well. One or two of them need an attitude adjustment but, that will come with time. ;)

Oh well, just thought I'd share that with y'all. My shift is 10pm - 6am with rotatin' off days. D@mn, no more weekends/holidays off either!!! :angry:

I did smoke two Cohiba Millenium's the other night in celebration!! AWESOME smoke!!! :love:

I'm out!!

Floyd T......er, I mean SGT. Floyd T. :sign:

Congratulations Floyd, welcome to management! :thumbs:

Sergeant Floyd, wasn't he on the Andy Griffin show?... :p

Congrats brother! ;)

Congrats on the promotion Sarge.
Damn .....the graveyard shift? :(

Congratulations. Did not realize you were a brother in blue. I got sergeant two years ago on our 1900 to 0300 shift. I'm now day shift. Be safe. :thumbs:

Congratulations and the best of luck to you.
up.gif

does this mean we have to salute you now?
:D

congrats on the promotion.

remember, if anyone ever askes about ISOMs, just say "Son, it's above your pay grade to know" :thumbs:

Congrats! I'm sure the family will appreciate the raise. Just consider it a step toward Lt. and back to plain clothes. :thumbs: ;)

Congrats Sarge!! :thumbs:

Too bad about the less desirable changes, but I trust you will make the best of it and comethrough on TOP :D

Be carefull out there bro

Congratulations Brother Floy... I mean SERGEANT!

Dave :D

Sergeants can't SKYDIVNEKD, it isn't allowed!

Congrats on the stripes

All you Brothers of the Badge............I would like to express my thanks to you. I personally feel law enforcement is a noble career, but is a ****ty job. Having to deal with all of that negativity each and every day would just drive me over the edge. I thank you. And I think you need a raise!

Boy Says He Gunned Down CHP Officer
Police track down and arrest a 16-year-old, who may have been trying to impress a street gang.
By Anna Gorman and Richard Winton, Times Staff Writers

A 16-year-old boy told police he killed a California Highway Patrol officer in a drive-by shooting to prove himself to a Pomona street gang, authorities said Thursday.

The boy told police he had not targeted Officer Thomas Steiner, but had wanted to shoot any police officer he could find.
Police arrested the teenager, whose name was not released, early Thursday in Pomona. Authorities said he was not a known gang member or associate, but investigators found evidence in a bedroom at his father's house in Fontana that the youth may have wanted to join the 12th Street Pomona gang.*

Times staff writers Carl Ingram and Andrew Blankstein contributed to this report.

*Article shortened to avoid eating too much space………to read the rest click this:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-sh...ines-california

From Hill Street Blues............Be Careful Out There!

M. Gipson :thumbs:

Congrats on the promotion Floyd! I'm sure you can still sneak out in plain clothes once in a while :sneaky:

I would like to thank each and every one of y'all for the well wishes! :D

Cigarsarge...congrats on yer promotion! (albiet a bit late!)

Ya definately have to keep a sense of humor about the job and "individuals" you encounter on a daily basis; especially on night shift. They tend not to be at their best that late. I believe I have accomplished this by having a life outside of police work and having hobbies I enjoy. Skydiving, golf, hunting and of course CIGARS!! The great people I've met through this board enforce the "myth" thatthere are good people left out there! LMAO!!!

Oh well, enough blabber. Thanks again, y'all!!

Floyd T. :sign:

PS: Sir-smokes....no salutes, just send Davidoff's!! :thumbs:

Congrats Floyd! I am DELIGHTED! ! !

WHOOOHOOOO for the Good guys! ! ! !

And look out BAD GUYS! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Way to go Floyd, two thumbs us and a big applause your way. Hopefully we can get together the next time you come down here to Sunny Central forida and have a celibration Ceegar..... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D